Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 17, 2012
Saw this at a walmart, picked it up for forty. It is all brown, a light tannish shade. The numbers and hands are brownish-white. The stitching is light brown on medium-brown leather.

Not apparent from the picture is the angle of the military time (minute markers). It's on a bevel around the hours, with a very pale olive green color, so it is not as obvious on first glance. It is unreadable in the dark in indiglo, if that matters at all. Indiglo lights up the face behind all the hands and numbers, easy to read at night.

Leather strap is comfortable and soft. It's a suade texture, the kind that will look better with age and imprefections.

The case (contrary to previous reviewer) really is a brushed stainless steel. Can't see it in this picture, but the side crown has two small screws (prob non-functional) on the guards that surround it, looks kind of cool. Also, the edge of the bezel rises a hair above the (flat) crystal, so it probably would resist scratches a bit better.

Overall looks, runs, and feels great, highly recommended. Matches leather flip flops well.
on November 11, 2013
Much better looking than I would have thought. Glass crystal and stainless body is very simple and good looking. Brown face is not as dark as pictures would have made me expect and the band is an odd color of brown, almost like a hot chocolate. Face is very easy to read, size is right in the middle. I like the protected gear on the side, but when I bend my hand backwards I often ignite the indiglo backlight. It hasn't gotten caught on anything, yet, and feels solid.
on November 25, 2015
Well, it's a Timex... what more can be said? :)

Large face, Indiglo backlighting, lume hands, brushed SS case, and padded leather band with a rustic-look!

It works (so far), and probably will continue to work for many years to come, as long as the crystal remains intact (basic mineral glass), and the seals maintain water resistance.

Yes, the ticking is LOUD! But then again, I'm use to higher-end Swiss and Japanese movements that sweep or "tick" almost effortlessly around the dial.

My son has only had this watch for a few days, so we'll see how it fares the abuse of a 16-yr-old... This is his "training watch" before moving up to a more expensive timepiece from Seiko, Bulova, Citizen, etc.
on December 18, 2015
Attractive watch with a good mechanism that keep time perfectly. the numbers on the face are bold and allow it to be easily read, it also has a light making telling the time in the dark a breeze. The suede band is very soft and fits well, it accents the watch nicely. Second hand is aligned with the markers perfectly. However, the military time, marked around the inside of the bevel, is slightly difficult to read as is the date. This watch also ticks very loud but isn't noticeable unless your surroundings are silent. This is a very nice watch for this price range.
on February 15, 2016
I purchased this timex watch and was initially very pleased by the stylish yet very easy to use design. This was my everyday watch for three months; however, at the end of three months the little belt clip part fell off. It can probably be repaired but I'm not sure it isn't worth just buying a different watch. I really liked the watch while it was still intact. Granted I was pretty tough on the watch and it got wet many times. Good watch however I do think that it should have lasted a little longer. Awesome watch for the money and was happy with its performance. I would say that the ticking is a bit loud, and since sometimes I slept with the watch still on my wrist, the ticking did get a little annoying. The backlight on the watch works flawlessly and can even be used by just bending your wrist a little bit to push the button down(if you wear it on your left arm). I would recommend this watch to friends who are looking for a budget watch that will have some style and practicality for a decent price.
on February 23, 2013
This is a great, beautiful watch. Keeps perfect time. I don't prefer suede watchbands so I purchased a brown leather band ($13.00) on Amazon. NOW the watch is perfect!
on September 21, 2012
Got this watch at Target for $43. First one worked for one day, after setting date it would not turn on again. Returned it next day for another and it has worked almost a month so far. Attractive to wear does not look cheap. Everthing matches face hands and band are all light tan as pictured. Date is hard to see really small, I may glue a glass half dome over the date to magnify it :) Loud ticking at night but its ok I dont mind. Really accurate seconds! Each second perfectly lines up with each second marker. Most watch makers dont care about the second hand alignment.
on June 23, 2015
My dad is very happy with his new watch. My considerations for buying it were: big and clear numbers; and the leather adjustable strap. He is 85 yrs. old and have very poor eyesight. So the big dial and numbers were a must. And he has been loosing weight, so his old bracelet watches needed constant adjustment that he couldn't do by himself. With his new watch, he can adjust the leather strap to the best fit easily. Reviews agreed on the quality for the price.
on December 22, 2015
I guess I am Old Skool..I know the time is on my phone, I also wear a fit bit most days, but sometimes I just like having a watch. And not one of those London Tokyo New York at 5000000 feet under water complex things. Just a basic what time is it watch. Simple. To the point. Stylish but not pretentious. Dependable. And....the all important second hand. And finally Indiglo. This is all I need and I am so happy with it.
on January 5, 2016
I wasn't positive of what would present itself upon receipt. I am very pleased and impressed and wear this watch almost everyday. The Indiglo is activated by a button push and makes dark situations easy to read. The band is great...a well worn lighter tanned look...nice & affordable.