5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect outdoor watch for the money
Published 23 months ago by P. Wilmes

2.0 out of 5 stars water inside
washed my hands and noticed drops of water under the face... it still works but there are water spots under the glass
Published 6 months ago by Tara R. Nelson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect outdoor watch for the money, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for $25 with free shipping and couldn't be happier.I wanted a watch to wear at work,take fishing and wear while cutting grass but still have a cool look to it.I also wanted good quality and reliability.I was very surprised when it arrived.It looks much more expensive than it actually was.The suede leather band fits nicely.The date and indiglo functions are great.It is on the light side because of the resin case but doesn't bother me at all.If you're looking for an inexpensive "beater" watch that looks great and keeps good time,I would put this watch at the top of your list.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just strapped it on, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
I like the looks of this watch. It's light weight compared to its looks. The band appears to be sturdy, but I'll probably switch it out for a nylon band. Slightly larger face and a little thicker than theTimex Expedition camper watches I usually wear. Easy to read although the indiglow only lights up the inner ring inside the red circle and not the whole watch face. The only caveat I have is the price as others have stated, I found this watch on the shelf at Walmart for $35.92+ tax. Still WAY below the prices wanted thru Amazon sellers. Haven't checked Walmart's website but I'd assume the same and would recommend someone does so before purchasing thru Amazon. Still a proud Amazon Prime member!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch!!!!, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch to wear it at work (in Afghanistan), it is very robust, looks much much better than the picture, and it looks simply awesome.
If you want a nice, cheap and dependable watch get this, you will not regret it.

2.0 out of 5 stars water inside, February 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
Definitely received more than what I paid. I paid $29.99 for this beautiful watch, I receive compliments all the time. The one reason I took one star off is because the acrylic crystal dial window got scratched within a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars timex watch, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
My son gets more complements from this watch. It's handsome and goes with everything he wears. He's had it a year and looks like the day I gave it to him.

4.0 out of 5 stars solid watch, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
Pretty stylish for the price point. Resin case feel very solid. Look a smidge plasticy but I'm not complaining. Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
For an owner of 6 Suuntos, this watch is small but doesn't look dull. This watch was an unplanned purchase but worth every single dollar that I spent. It looks way more expensive that the actual purchase cost and I'm loving every moment that I'm wearing this. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Good, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
I am very happy with my watch. It has worked flawlessly so far. I like the rugged yet classy look.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49921 Watch (Watch)
I like this watch. sporty, the color is soft, comport, good looking but the price is little bit expensive for me.but is big deal wit the quality of the watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›