Top critical review
3 people found this helpful
Good Looking and Inexpensive but Not Durable
on October 4, 2014
1) It's a handsome watch. It's black, not grey, btw.
2) The band is good-looking and comfortable genuine leather.
3) The dial is easy to read
4) The indi-glow light is bright and easy to use.
1) The crystal face is slightly proud of the surrounding metal, thus the edge of the crystal is unprotected. Mine has chipped in several places.
2) The strap-holder band on the watch band pulled out. It looks like the stitching just wore out. The second band, that slides, is still intact but has always been very loose so not that helpful in keeping the end of the strap from flopping around.
3) The back of the watch simply fell off a few days ago, exposing the battery, and the watch stopped working. I did try replacing the battery but it didn't start working again. I'm sending it to Timex for repair and I'll update this review when I have it back.