Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on April 17, 2010
I purchased this watch to replace an ironman watch with a fastwrap band. The fastwrap band (fabric & velcro) was great but absorbed water (and sweat) and subsequently developed an odor that I could not remove, so I was looking specifically for a watch with a rubber or resin band that was inexpensive for use at the gym.

I ordered this watch mostly on price and that it looked pretty basic. I was extremely pleased when I received the watch. It's actually quite good looking. It does the usual stuff like alarms, timers, and of course time. The ring that holds the excess band in place has a little nub on the inside that sort of snaps into an unused buckle hole that keeps the excess band from eventually flopping around and getting caught on things. You know what they say - "it's the little things."

I might even buy another one.
77 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2009
Bought this watch for running. I don't need a fancy GPS or Heart Monitor watch, but something with an alarm and stopwatch. So far this has worked great. Durable (got it wet a few times) and comfortable for running. Exactly what I needed and the price was really good. I recommend it.
on May 29, 2010
This watch is an excellent value for what you get. It has a band that fits my large wrist with one notch to spare. The time number is 3/8th of an inch tall. Easy to see for older folks. The day of the month is about 1/4 of an inch tall. The month is not shown however. No problem as most of us know what month we are in. The day of the week is a little poor in reading but you will get used to it. Water resistant but do not hit a button hard under water as it will leak. It has an extra time slot for showing a different time zone once you set it. Nothing fancy or complicated here. I won't have to constantly school myself and check a manual to operate it as the controls are laid out simply. I don't need to jam my finger in hard to press the button in. THIS WATCH WAS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. Simple, cheap and no big deal if it gets broken. I will buy another when the time comes. I hope Timex keeps selling it.
on May 29, 2009
I bought this watch strictly for the countdown timer, which I believe are increasingly hard to find. The watch is very inexpensive, but it is well worth the money. It is easy to operate and the dial light is just right. It is tough and also very suitable for swimming and snorkeling.
on January 11, 2011
I bought this watch after reading the mostly positive reviews, and I must say I was completely happy with it until the band suddenly broke where it connects to the watch after only 2 months. The pin was fine, but the plastic hole the pin fit into was so shallow that the pin would no longer hold the band to the watch.

I realize this is a cheap watch pricewise, but to break after 2 months is a little extreme. When I went online to check the warranty and how to go about getting a replacement, I noticed that only the watch itself, not the band, is covered under the warranty. Of course, the watch doesn't do me much good if I can't wear it...
55 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2012
This watch looks stunning, not too flashy or too dull. Good for both casual and dress. Has stopwatch, countdown timer, and two time zones, and chime. Large display.

The only feature I dislike is the loud beep at every press of every button, except that of the light. Not a problem while working out, but if you want to set a timer/alarm in classroom or while you are with a group of people, it will soon get annoying. Water resistant= so you can go swimming wearing this watch.
THe strap is of excellent quality, is very flexible, and does not look cheap.

Overall this watch looks like a $50 watch.

Highly recommended.
review image review image
on July 9, 2013
I ordered this watch for
2 time clocks
stopwatch
countdown timer
alarm

The product I received was the same model number listed online, but it looked very, very slightly different than amazon's picture and was completely missing the countdown timer function. I played around with it and could not find it and there was no mention of it in the directions. I've read many reviews looking how to fix this, but I seem to be one of the only ones with this particular issue. I'm just going to return it and go for the Timex Men's T53151 30 lap for a bit more.
66 comments|12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2012
This is a great watch for the money. It has many more features than I expected for the price. It displays time, day of the week and month very clearly and in 12 hour or 24 hour format. It has a stopwatch, a count-down timer, alarm and alternate time - which is a great feature if you travel across time-zones. The quality of the band is what you would expect, but so far it has held up to running, biking, basketball and pull ups very well. It is also is very easy to use and set, which is not always the case these days. A good buy for the money.
on February 20, 2013
I bought this watch and I had problems with the buttons after 1 month. One button came out, the spring was lost and I could not fix it. The watch is still working but I cannot use its functions as the buttons do not work.
on June 8, 2012
I was looking for an inexpensive watch to use while swimming, and chose this one. I am very happy with my choice. It has way more features than I need, and all features are easy to use and work as expected.

Although it claims to be "Unisex", it looks like a large Men's watch to me and I wouldn't recommend it for a woman. The description says "Band length: womens" but I don't think that is correct. There is plenty of extra length for a large man's wrist.

Great watch!