Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Men's T5K416 Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Watch with Dark Blue Strap
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 29, 2015
I had worn Casios all my life and decided to give this a try. Since I am a regular runner the stop watch and timer features were important. I like how the "Start/Split" is easily accessable/visible front and center on the watch. While I am running, I don't like to play "hide and seek" with the buttons to record a split, so Timex got it right. I also like the SET/RECALL feature which lets me "recall" all of my split times (1/2 mile marks, 1 mile marks), so I not only get a total time, but I can see specifically how I did during certain legs of my run. The Indiglow is a must, so I can see it at night. I also appreciate how it has 3 different alarms and I can set "special occasion times/dates as reminders so I don't forget important dates. It's a really nice watch for training and I used it to train for the PDX Marathon. I bought it in 2012 and it's still on my wrist.
on February 29, 2016
I find the watch comfortable to wear. It is not bulky. The display is clear with easy to see numbers.
It comes with instruction on how to use the various functions. I have only had the watch for several days and have not used all of the functions.
People have different tastes but for me I really like it and would recommend it.
on October 17, 2011
Very Comfortable on the wrist....metal housing is very well made as is the strap. Highly recommend
This watch has a very nice Indiglo backlight and the numbers are very easy to read.
review image
on April 26, 2013
This watch has been great for me. I use it every day no matter what I'm doing.

It seems to be very durable and well made. It doesn't seem to lose time and I've never had a battery problem with Timex's.

It works great for working out since it's all plastic. I didn't really like my cloth band on my old timex because it would start to smell after you worked out in it.
on December 31, 2015
I think this is Timex's best design, for me. It's my second one. The first lasted me about 15 years before the band broke.. unfortunately there is not a band replacement I could find. So I broke down and bought another one. Very pleased.
on September 30, 2015
This is the third Iron Man watch that I have owned. When the batteries run out (about six years), it's easier to just buy a new watch since they don't cost much. Never had one break, and I wear it for strenuous outdoor work. Three alarm settings (I use all three) , and lots of other functions that I would probably use if I wasn't such a couch potato when I'm not working.
on February 18, 2016
I am very satisfied with this product. it is the more up to date version of a similar watch made by Timex which served me well for many years and still does. I decided to buy this one because it has a more modern look. I am very familiar with the functions and features due to owning a similar model.
It was inexpensive for what I got, and guess what, it gives me very accurate time!!!!
on May 11, 2015
I have been looking for a digital watch whose face was large enough for me to read without my glasses, and this is it! I have worn Timex, Ironman, watches since I used to run marathons That's over twenty years! And this one is the best yet!
on November 16, 2012
I bought the Timex Ironman T5K416, which may be a perfectly fine watch except that it doesn't meet the stated "alarms settable for daily, weekday, weekend and weekly". The WEEKLY feature was critical for me - i.e. being able to set the alarm to ring each week at a specific day/time (e.g. Thurs, 11:30 AM). The T5K416 doesn't have this capability, so I returned it with no problems (thanks Amazon). This was no fault of Amazon, since the Timex website also mis-advertises this watch: In the description, it says "daily, weekday, weekend and weekly" but the downloaded PDF says "daily, weekday, weekend" (no "weekly"). Many watches on the Timex website are similarly incorrectly described. The only Timex I knew about with the "weekly" feature was another Ironman model T54281. I had owned this once before, but vowed not to buy it again because the "sleek" band breaks within a short period and is not replaceable; this problem is noted in the many critical reviews on both the Timex and Amazon websites. So, how to find a Timex with the "weekly" alarm and a reasonably durable band? The Timex website was useless, as was a phone call to Timex customer service who said "daily" is the feature I want, but I informed this rep that "daily" means the alarm goes every day at the indicated time, not just on one specific designated day. I was getting discouraged, until somehow, after more web browsing, I found the Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Full-size Digital Men's watch #T5K335, which does have the "weekly" feature (confirmed when I downloaded the PDF from the Timex website), and a band that looks reasonably durable. So I ordered it from Amazon, wore it today for the first time, and Voila! The alarm went off exactly as set: Thurs 11:30 AM. Just in time to buy lunch before my meeting.
Bottom Line - Probably the T5K416 is fine if you like these Timex styles, but the following sums up my experience:

The right Timex I wanted to seek
But my chances were seeming quite bleak
True, they all take a licking
And keep right on ticking
But few alarms chime once a week
on July 30, 2012
Great running watch and durable watch for all sports
- Perfect design - large Start and Split button front and middle (so you don't "stop" the clock by accident)
- Simple - the watch gives just the right amount of on-screen help, intuitive to use, good layout
- Lightweight - only weighs < 50g (<2oz) comfortable enough to wear all the time
- Practical - strong quality construction, Indiglo light works really well. Easy to read whilst running, large display.
- Design - sporty, attractive.
I wanted a straightforward sports watch without GPS or anything else after having Suunto and Garmin watches where I always ended up just using the stopwatch.

This watch is perfect, it really should be more expensive for the quality you get!