5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ironman yet!
I've owned a number of Ironmans over the years, and this is by far the best of them. Tough, good-looking, and versatile. I would recommend this watch to anyone.
Published on September 11, 2011 by Matthew

3.0 out of 5 stars I rate it a 3 because the alarm goes off ...
I rate it a 3 because the alarm goes off at 12:34 pm every day. I have followed the instructions to a "t" and still cannot shut it off. Also, there is a nick in the wrist band. Contemplated sending it back, but doesn't seem to be worth my time.
Published 6 days ago by Doug

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ironman yet!, September 11, 2011
This review is from: Timex Men's T5K418 Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Overview Black/Army Green Resin Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Iornman A Classic, February 6, 2013
All the features work well on this watch. I like the added option of the events alarms.

I owned an Iornman triathalon watch long, long ago and I loved it, had it for years and I think that will still be the case with this model.

There are two things that stick out as not as good as the original design:

The clasp at the fulcrum is too robust the metel though rounded reaches down and makes an uncomfortable impression on the underside of my wrist, it is just a little bit annoying not a show stopper for me though but it would be easily fixed with a different geometery in the clasp.

The second is that it is slightly more bulky than my original, granted it has a lot more features and better intuitive function but I still miss the slimmer, lower profile.

This is no shabby watch for a user, great utility!

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 24, 2012
Very nice watch, the size is good, it is light and clear. I was a little afraid of going away from standard black but it is a very discreet light green.

4.0 out of 5 stars This my first watch from timex, February 28, 2013
The first thing I noticed out of the box is that the watch looked so much better than in the picture.

The watch is comfortable and light, this is very important since I use it primarily as a workout watch (for running and gym). This watch does feel reliable and sturdy and stopwatch timer is very useful for keeping track of time during my runs.

One of the downside is that, not much force is required to press the buttons on the watch which resulted in many accidental press (especially the 2 front buttons). Once, I knocked this watch against something when running and the front button was activated.

In my opinion, Timex should increase the force needed to activate the buttons since accidental presses might be frustrating and disruptive for active persons, especially for triathletes.

If you intend to buy it for swimming I will not recommend this watch as accidental presses in the pool might cause water to seep into the interior of the watch. This is not a big issue as I do not use this watch for swims.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly comftorable and affordable., March 25, 2013
super cheap compared to in-store prices for the same exact product.

looked great on-line, even better on my wrist.

super comfortable and light. barely notice it there but definately know when its not. i feel like im naked without it.

durable and always 100% clear when im swimming.

definatly love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for the Money, March 20, 2013
I have absolutely no complaints about this watch. It is very light wieght which is a nice bonus. The indiglo is great and it does more things than I could ever need. I sits flat on my wrist and fits perfectly. My last Ironman lasted about six years before strap started to break apart and I see no reason why this one won't last even longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch., June 28, 2014
Nothing flashy. I am in healthcare and need an easy-to-read watch. Plus I use some of the other functions when I run / cycle. Lasted me a year so far, which is better than some. No complaints thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD TACTICAL CHOICE, June 15, 2014
As advertised. Comfortable, tactically stylish,easily read in light or dark conditions. Good combination of capabilities without being too gimmicky. Very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 year 2 months til break, May 28, 2014
I never take off my watch, so I wear out a lot of bands. This is my second of this exact model. I love the watch, this particular one the band lasted one year 2 months, the watch before it was about the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Timex Feel Updated Look, May 2, 2014
The Ironman traditional has always been a favorite watch of mine. I have used one over three deployments during my time in the Marine Corps. The display on this watch is crystal clear and large enough to see clearly. The simplicity of the menu on the watch display makes things very easy to customize they way I want it. I saw the updated color and the new watch and love the Marine Green even if they say its Army.