Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 13, 2011
I got this for my 83-year-old father with Parkinson's disease. He wanted a basic digital with large digits, easy to read. He also wanted a strap that didn't require too much coordination to put on and take off himself, since the Parkinson's has affected his motor control, but he wants to be as independent as possible. I couldn't find any digital watches that didn't include lots of sports functions that he didn't need. But this watch has a large display that is not overwhelmed by the other functions. He is happy with the watch, it allows him to keep track of the time, and maintain his independence.
on February 2, 2012
My nephew received the same watch for Christmas, and it had the same features I wanted so I ordered one for me. I am a runner so the stopwatch feature is used almost daily. I also like the velcro band. Delivery was prompt.
on February 7, 2013
I love the velcro band, the large numbers and the great light at night.
Very comfortable.
It works and does everything its supposed.
You just can't beat the price!
Could not have been happier with this order.

(Don't lose the instructions inside though, without them, too hard to figure out how to set the time and date).
on February 10, 2013
The lens magnifies the figures, it has a second time zone for when I am traveling, it has an alarm and a stop watch, which I will probably never use and a velcro strap. It tells you the date but not the month, but I always know the month.The day of the week is tiny but the position tells you what it is.For 15 bucks, you can't beat it.
on November 30, 2011
This is the 4th Timex I have purchased for my 11 yr. old and the first one that has lasted more than a week. The band is the durable sport strap which has held up beautifully. The controls are easy enough that he can set the alarm(s) himself. All in all, this has been a very durable watch.
on July 26, 2011
It's a Timex. The watch is great and I have no issue reading the time when its on my wrist. The timer is a bit tricky to work, but that's not an issue for me. The stop watch is great and the watch itself is easy to work. I really like the fastwrap and that's why i bought the watch.
on October 8, 2013
Pros

Operates almost the same as my Timex expeditions, used for many years.
Love the wraparound wristband with velcro
Very low price of $15 vs. $40 for the expedition
It seems more sturdy and may outlast the expedition which would eventually break from wearing it while sleeping
Display is bigger and easier to read

Differences

A bit thick with no points for style or fashion
It does not display the month, just the day of the month and week
on October 31, 2014
Got this watch as a replacement for one lost by my son. The best thing about a timex is ruggedness and in this model, the water resistance. Included are stopwatch, date, time, bright backlighting, alarm, and a nice hook and loop band. You can't beat the price. His only complaint was the lack of a timer.
on October 19, 2012
I wanted a watch with an easy-to-read face and the Timex IndiGlo lighting system. IndiGlo is a favorite for reading at night. Not too bright, not too dim. And Timex is about the only watch company with it (I think they license it to other watch companies).
I also wanted an inexpensive watch, but with those features you don't get on a fancy dress watch: countdown timer, stopwatch, alarm clock.
The wristband is a quick-on wrap with velcro. Easy to wash clean, and the watch is water resistant to depths I hope I never have to experience without scuba gear.
Finally, I wanted a low price.
I've had Timex watches before, and they usually cost in the $35-$50 range for these features.
This Timex fits all my qualifications. At less than $20, it is perfect. Sure, it is all plastic, too, but I'm not wearing it for show, folks.
on January 23, 2015
In the past year or so, I started wearing a watch again. I hadn't since college, when I worked in a kitchen and I needed to time cook times.
I guess that's part of growing older, you start looking at the watch more and thinking of the time passed and the time you have left is ticking away.
Or you have meetings to get to, something like that. I have another, more stylish watch with an analog face, but I find myself wearing this more than that one. This is just a cheap watch with a velcro band, but it works wonders. It tells me the time, lights up at night, and feels comfortable on my wrist. I never thought I had big wrists, but it is hard to find a watch or bracelet that feels comfortable. This does, so I have to like it.
The only problem is that it is clearly a cheap digital watch, and when you go "Somewhere Nice," the wife is bound to ask something like "Are you wearing THAT?".