Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T5K7039J Ironman Watch with Purple Resin Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2013
This watch did a fine job of keeping time and staying on my wrist for about a year. At that point the watch band popped off at the 4 places it attaches to the watch. The band is not held on by pins, but glue so you cannot just get a new band. My husband Gorilla glued the band back on because the watch itself worked fine. But after a month, that no longer held. It is a really poor design and now I cannot use the watch because of the band.
on June 26, 2013
I was first introduced to this watch in 2005 and I've been using one when I run ever since. I've never had one that stopped working, though I have lost more than one. And each time I buy this same watch. I like that I can set intervals and I like being able to track my time after each mile using the lap function. I've used this watch in both extreme heat and pretty cold temperatures, and I've worn it for long runs in the pouring rain. When I lose my current watch, I'll be ordering this one again.
on June 23, 2014
Loved the look and features of the watch, but the back light broke on mine after 45 days, so it was no longer useful for me. I should have read the reviews because this is a common issue. If you don't plan on using the backlight, then I recommend buying this watch.
on May 30, 2014
This is my third watch like this and I would love to give it 5 stars, however, there are two issues. The strap will crack and then break after 2 years. I don't do anything harmful to the strap area it just cracks eventually. The other small issue is the numbers could be more intensely visible.
This is an extremely comfortable and lightweight watch with great breathability. I use the chronograph for everything from timing food in the kitchen to running!
Let's hope the company can address the strap issue!
on January 9, 2014
I love this watch but I am on my 4th in 4 years. Amazon has great prices on them, otherwise I wouldn't buy it. I do not wear them in the shower or pool because they are not waterproof from my experience. The band eventually falls off, usually after a year of daily wear.
on July 25, 2013
I used this watch every day for 4 years for running and swimming, as well as work as an EMT. I replaced the battery once. It stood up to blood, sweat, water, and more. I loved this watch very much until last month when the watch fell off of the band. I tried fixing it, but it seems that once the band and watch part detach, there is no fixing it.

I'm not buying it again because I have read the same thing in other reviews, and don't want to have to keep buying more.
on January 7, 2014
I had this watch for a couple of years and liked it's many functions. I wore it all the time, but then my wrist broke out in a rash. I figured I had exposed it to poison oak or something, but read on several forums that the resin band can give problems after a while. I tried both wrists, but still got a rash. I put it on last week for two hours after not having having worn it for six or eight months, and got a painful, itchy, swollen rash around my wrist. It took over a week for it to settle down. There's no other option as a band for this watch. I'd like to recommend it because I enjoyed the watch while I was able to wear it, but there's obviously something toxic in the band. Look elsewhere.
on July 8, 2014
Disappointed that the silver around the watch face is peeling off. Surprised because I had a previous Ironman Timex that lasted for years.
on March 5, 2015
I bought a similar one, same model # but in blue, over 2 1/2 years ago. It's a great watch. I am one of the those people who wears it all the time and never takes it off whether I am at the gym, in the pool or doing yard work. The color has faded over the years but the band has stayed intact (unlike other Ironman watch bands that I have had in the past which last no more than a year or so), keeps accurate time and I have not had to replace the battery, until now that is. Instead of replacing the battery, I decided to buy a new one in purple since it is on sale. I actually bought this same exact purple watch for my 12 year old daughter last year. Like me, she wears her watch 24/7 and she swims with it 5 or more days a week all winter and all summer long. She loves it and the purple looks so nice that I wanted it for myself as well.
Although, I wouldn't recommend wearing it in the pool (at least not as much as my daughter does) because the chlorine does dull the color of the band rather quickly. I know it's kind of rare that my old watch has lasted this long without having to replace the band or the battery, but I would be happy if my new purple watch lasts half as long as the blue one!
on April 22, 2015
The color is a lavender color and very pretty.
The style and size are feminine and dressy.
The display is easy to read.
It has three alarms, which are perfect for taking medication at specific intervals.
The watch band is smooth and comfortable. It will fit up to 220-pound, 5'5" woman.
The strap holder has a hole just to catch the end of the band and hold it in place.

See 1 answered question