Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 4, 2005
i've owned this clock radio now for about 2 months...it has worked well without any problems...i particularly like to wake up to the nature sounds, and what i most like about this particular unit is that the sound comes on very gradually without any audible click, which i find very nice...controls are easy to negotiate...i haven't used the cd player yet, but i didn't purchase the player specifically for that function...i would overall recommend it highly.
on August 27, 2005
After reading the previous reviews I purchased this with some hesitancy. I'm now glad I did so. The clock is great - the windchime sounds are just the thing to rise to in the morning - and i didn't think i would use any of the prepackaged sounds. The clock face does seem to be too bright - even on the lowest setting, but unless you're a person who needs TOTAL darkness to sleep, it hasn't been a problem. I searched for a clock for some time and was not able to find the ideal one - but this was as close as i could get.
on August 25, 2005
Whoever wrote the firmware for this unit needs a wakeup call! The automatic setting DST is great if you live in an area that observes it, but you can't turn it off! What an oversight! Otherwise, it would have been a great product with few equals.
on November 22, 2011
I loved this clock until daylight savings time changed. Now it drives me nuts as you cant correct or turn off the daylight savings time option and you must manually change it 4 times every year
on November 11, 2011
I, personally LOVE this Clock Radio!!!!! Truly enjoy the CD/nature sounds of this clock to fall asleep too! It's so easy to fall asleep sounds. I have owned this product since it's release. The alarms can be trying sometimes but overall it's a great product.
on August 29, 2005
This is a very well designed product with excellent features, options and sound. However, be aware that what you get is nothing like the image on the Amazon web page (as of 08/29/05). Having done some pre-purchase web-trolling for information about this Timex CD/Clock Radio, I wasn't completey surpised at what I received. In my opinion the design shipped is much cooler looking, more functional, space-saving and probably easier to use.
on August 4, 2005
Any of these alarm clocks with built-in daylight savings charting (versus those that get updates from the Atomic Clock) will become obsolete when Congress changes the dates (to SAVE FUEL). Just a reminder.
on October 17, 2005
1. You can hear the CD spinning and scratching noise.

2. Sometimes the numbers are all zeros.

3. Speaker went dead after two months.
on July 26, 2006
We became familiar with this alarm clock while renting a [...] condo in Aspen. I should have done a closer evaluation. I ordered it on-line before returning home. The features are good, but the quality of sound is not good. I also interpreted the auto-set that it would be set by the "atomic clock." It just means it will adjust for DST or xST which may be a bad feature if congress changes the law. The price is right but the quality is bad. I wouldn't purchase it again.