4.0 out of 5 stars Great kids' watch
We purchased this watch for my 5-year old daughter. She just loves it. It really does help kids to tell time and even has Timex's Indiglo feature! The strap is elastic and adjustable - my only complaint is that it doesn't stay in the position you set it, so the strap size changes everytime you pull on it. Other than that - a great product!
Published on August 7, 2010 by Mama of 2 Princesses

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk
Brought as a first watch. Not well made,not water resistant,full of water in less than a week...May be Timex name but comes straight from China....
Published 11 months ago by CHRISTOPHER B.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kids' watch, August 7, 2010
This review is from: Timex Kids' T7B151 "Time Teacher Pink Ballerina" Watch with Pink Canvas Band (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little dancer!, June 3, 2011
I bought two of this style watch, one Castles [...] and one Ballerina. Both products are excellent timepieces for learning/teaching time and durability. The adjustable elastic band makes it easy to set, then slip on and off. The entire thing is water resistant (a must for active kids) and the face is easy to read. Both of my daughters love their watches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, January 26, 2011
My kids really love the Timex Kids' Time Teacher watches - we have one with a purple monkey stretch band and one with a blue band with cars and trucks. We looked around for the longest time before finding these watches - our kids wanted watches, but we really struggled to find simple, inexpensive analog kids' watches (you'd think it would be pretty simple!).

PROS
+ display is very easy to read

+ band has cool and interesting graphics on it that kids want to wear

+ inexpensive watch

+ your kids learn to tell time with a real watch

+ durable watch

+ watch is easy to put on

CONS
- Not all of the watches seem to have a second hand

- Not all of the watches are as legible as others

- No date feature on the watch

All in all, very much recommend the Timex Kids Time Teacher Purple Monkey as well as Timex Kids Time Teacher Blue Cars and Trucks Stretch Band Watches, as well as others of the same basic design from Timex.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, October 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Adults can wear it too!, December 27, 2013
I have a small wrist and it is difficult to find adult watch bands that fit. The stretch band on this watch is perfect. Washable as well as expandable but can be tightened to stay in place on my wrist. In my 60's so love the Indiglo and easy to read watch face. Everyone needs a little whimsy in their life so it might as well be your watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, September 20, 2011
Both my 3 year daughter and I like it. It looks very cute on her while she is in pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a very good product., January 29, 2014
I had buy it for my daughter. She absolutely love it. She wear it all the time. Only disadvantages is that sometimes she dont want to do that and she disorder time, because its very easy to pull the knob for time order. And we didn know it but the watch have had electroluminiscent back lighting. Its great. Watches had washable strap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big. Awkward Strap, December 25, 2013
Cute watch for the ballerina but the strap is too big for a young wrist. I cut it and now it's starting to unravel. Plus the strap wraps around on the inside instead of the outside of the wrist. Even if it fit her small wrist, that feature would make it quite awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning watch - water resistant too, May 18, 2011
These are really cute and fun. I've bought them for both my kids. My four year old learned to tell time with one. I've bought them as gifts and highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves It!, May 21, 2014
Finally, a watch my Daughter will love to wear. The band is cloth and I do make her take it off to wash her hands. She is really amazed and wears the watch with such pride.

Rate and Discover Movies