Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Kids' T7B704 Quartz Analog Fire Trucks Elastic Band Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 19, 2011
Wow, I totally disagree with the reviewer who gave it 3 stars, said not to buy, and said you could probably find a better watch at the dollar store. I was very pleased to get such a great watch for under twenty dollars. My 5 year old loves it. It's made well, looks nice, feels comfortable for my son, and it's helping him to tell time. I really like that it has a second hand. I also like that it is water resistant. Oh, and it has Indiglo! My son thinks this watch is awesome and so do I. If anything ever happens to it I wouldn't hesitate to buy him another one, esp since the price is right.
on December 26, 2013
My grandson has had this watch exactly one day so I can only rate it according to my first impressions. The dial is uncluttered and thus easy for a 4 year old who is just learning to tell time to read. Band is colorful and very cute. It seems sturdy. I may up the rating to 5 stars given some time to see how the watch wears and how durable it is. So far, so good!
on January 7, 2012
Bought this for my 2 year old son who loves other people's watches. He is not interested in wearing it. Just wants to hold it. He likes that he can push the button for the blue light. Wrist band seems thin but again not a big deal for us. The only thing I might complain about if I was wearing it might be the small metal piece where you can adjust the wrist band. Seems like it might be uncomfortable if the child was wearing it. Otherwise cute and serves our purpose.
on April 9, 2012
I ordered this watch for my grandson, and another of the same "first-watch" type by Timex for my granddaughter. The bands on both looked like they were worn out. Not impressed with the quality, but the face of the watch is quite good and will hopefully make learning to tell time a bit easier.
on November 15, 2013
The Fire Truck band is hard to find in stock. Be aware that due to the difficulty in finding... the price is usually high!!!! The band will fade over time. The last one my kids had lasted about a year.
on September 28, 2011
I purchased two of this watch- one for each of my three year old twins sons. I love that the company will replace the watch if it is misplaced. And the boys love how easy they are to slide on. They can do it by themselves, which is really nice for me.
on January 18, 2012
The watch was exactly as depicted. The fire trucks on the band are perfect for any child who loves fire trucks. You usually can't go wrong with Timex which is one of the main reasons this was the watch of choice. Very happy!
on August 25, 2011
I ordered this for my 5 year old son. It came exactly as pictured. The stretchy band allows him to easily take it on and off himself. The color, appearance and quality are good. I would reccomend this for boys ages 3 - 6. The color coded arms and #'s allow for teaching him how to tell time. So far he has only worn is 5 times, and we've only had it a few weeks, so I can't attenst to how well the stretchy band will last...but it appears good.
on March 31, 2012
Being a Timex, I knew it would be sturdy. This was purchased for my three-year old grandson and he loves it. He is into any kind of vehicle and it also fits well. When he saw it, he said "My first watch! Just what I always wanted!"
on August 13, 2011
Bought two of these analog watches one each for my 3 and 5 year old grandsons, they loved them. Bands adjusted to their arms well, they loved the lighted dial feature.