5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kid's watch!
Published on May 19, 2011 by Maura

3.0 out of 5 stars band looks faded and worn out
I ordered this watch for my grandson, and another of the same "first-watch" type by Timex for my granddaughter. The bands on both looked like they were worn out. Not impressed with the quality, but the face of the watch is quite good and will hopefully make learning to tell time a bit easier.
Published on April 9, 2012 by L. Weissman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kid's watch!, May 19, 2011
Maura "Happy Mommy" (South Portland, Maine) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Kids' T7B704 Quartz Analog Fire Trucks Elastic Band Watch (Watch)
Wow, I totally disagree with the reviewer who gave it 3 stars, said not to buy, and said you could probably find a better watch at the dollar store. I was very pleased to get such a great watch for under twenty dollars. My 5 year old loves it. It's made well, looks nice, feels comfortable for my son, and it's helping him to tell time. I really like that it has a second hand. I also like that it is water resistant. Oh, and it has Indiglo! My son thinks this watch is awesome and so do I. If anything ever happens to it I wouldn't hesitate to buy him another one, esp since the price is right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great First Watch, January 7, 2012
Bought this for my 2 year old son who loves other people's watches. He is not interested in wearing it. Just wants to hold it. He likes that he can push the button for the blue light. Wrist band seems thin but again not a big deal for us. The only thing I might complain about if I was wearing it might be the small metal piece where you can adjust the wrist band. Seems like it might be uncomfortable if the child was wearing it. Otherwise cute and serves our purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, September 28, 2011
I purchased two of this watch- one for each of my three year old twins sons. I love that the company will replace the watch if it is misplaced. And the boys love how easy they are to slide on. They can do it by themselves, which is really nice for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 6, 2014
Our grandson really loved the watch. It's going to give him an opportunity to learn how to tell time in a fun way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves new "fire engine" watch, December 26, 2013
My grandson has had this watch exactly one day so I can only rate it according to my first impressions. The dial is uncluttered and thus easy for a 4 year old who is just learning to tell time to read. Band is colorful and very cute. It seems sturdy. I may up the rating to 5 stars given some time to see how the watch wears and how durable it is. So far, so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this particular band...., November 15, 2013
The Fire Truck band is hard to find in stock. Be aware that due to the difficulty in finding... the price is usually high!!!! The band will fade over time. The last one my kids had lasted about a year.

3.0 out of 5 stars band looks faded and worn out, April 9, 2012
L. Weissman (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Kids' Fire Trucks Elastic Band Watch, March 31, 2012
Being a Timex, I knew it would be sturdy. This was purchased for my three-year old grandson and he loves it. He is into any kind of vehicle and it also fits well. When he saw it, he said "My first watch! Just what I always wanted!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, January 18, 2012
The watch was exactly as depicted. The fire trucks on the band are perfect for any child who loves fire trucks. You usually can't go wrong with Timex which is one of the main reasons this was the watch of choice. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 25, 2011
I ordered this for my 5 year old son. It came exactly as pictured. The stretchy band allows him to easily take it on and off himself. The color, appearance and quality are good. I would reccomend this for boys ages 3 - 6. The color coded arms and #'s allow for teaching him how to tell time. So far he has only worn is 5 times, and we've only had it a few weeks, so I can't attenst to how well the stretchy band will last...but it appears good.