Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on May 17, 2013
My 6 year old picked this out from all the watches on Amazon and was thrilled when she got it. Band is soft and comfortable, and the watch design is very cute. Unfortunately after a couple weeks, the face already has a significant nick in it and a generally cloudy appearance. She was crying when she discovered it because "I can't see the time anymore!" You don't expect outstanding quality from a cheap watch, but at the same time, seems they used way too soft of a plastic for the face.
on March 22, 2013
My 3 year old cousin (who can't tell time, obviously) has been obsessed with my watch for at least a year. She loves unlatching the buckle, taking it off my wrist, looking at it, then having me rest my arm on a table so she can put it back on (with maybe a tiny bit of help with the buckle).

She had a velcro watch, but I thought she'd like one she could buckle and unbuckle. She loved this watch, because it fit the bill exactly. Shaped like an 'adult' watch but with kid friendly colors, it was was the exact analogue she was looking for.
on May 8, 2014
My daughter loves this watch, but the band wears out and gets dirty very fast. The watch itself is indestructible, and the indiglo feature is great. It is a featur that really differentiates Timex watches from their competition. The most expensive watch you can buy will not have indiglo capability. It is much better than Tritium tubes.
on June 12, 2013
I love this watch. Nice bright face with the indiglo. I wear it in the pool and shower no problems.
on November 8, 2012
I received this watch and it was not working upon arrival. I suppose it could just be the battery but I think it should not come with a dead battery regardless. So I had a replacement shipped and again, not working on delivery. Won't bother for a third time.
on December 31, 2012
I was thrilled to find the elastic band watches available at Amazon. My daughter and I had been serching stores for the last several months to no avail. It is for my daughter. She is a nurse, who washes her hands several times per hour, and has always found it more convienent to have a watch strap that she is able to push up on her arm. Works very well, and rhe cute designs entertain the pediatric patients. Thanks Timex and AMAZON.
on February 16, 2013
I bought this watch for my bright 4-year old daughter, who could tell time from a digital clock. I wanted her to be able to learn to tell time on an analogue watch. This did the trick. She can see how the pink hour hand corresponds to the pink hour designations, and the blue minute hand corresponds to the tiny blue-ringed minute designations (printed on the face of the watch - click on the Amazon image to enlarge). We have purchased several of these watches for several of our children. I like the price, since often enough the children lose their watches. They are NOT waterproof, beware; different websites advertise different levels of water-resistance. These Timex watches are OK for splashes, but not pool or bath use. (Tried all three, had to replace the bath and pool dipped ones.) Also, the plastic faces tend to scratch very easily, but my children don't mind terribly. The light-colored band does get somewhat dirty, quickly, but again, my daughter didn't seem to notice. All said, I'd buy these again, happily.
on September 11, 2012
I have been using Timex Kids watches for years as my Summer pool/ocean watch. For the price it holds up really well, but I usually buy a new one every year or two. I love all the fun prints that are available too. I hope Timex continues making this watch, it's just what I need.
on August 3, 2013
I looked for watches for my 4 year old niece who wants to learn to tell time on an analog clock. This is a great watch to do so. The minute and hour hands are different colors- so it helps her differentiate between them. The numbers are very clear and there are tick marks for each minute. Plus its pink and has cupcakes (possibly her most favorite things). The strap is easy and comfortable on her wrist. I believe you can also take it off to wash it- which is another big plus for a 4 year old. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Only one con... the colors are not as vibrant as I hoped.
on August 13, 2012
Let me start by saying that I think these learning watches are an excellent idea. It is a fantastic way for kids to learn how to tell time correctly and avoid using digital. Several years back I bought some for friends children and everyone raved about them. So now that my own daughter is 5 and I want to start teaching her how to tell time, I settled on this one. Well, here comes the disappointment. The "learning" numbers (the numbers on the outside by 5's to help children learn the minutes) are so small, they are virtually unreadable and useless. I thought maybe it was just the light coloring of this watch, but I looked at the other styles in a retail store and they are all the same. Very surprised by Timex. Cute watch and I will give it to her, but can't say the "minute" numbers will aid in any way.