Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 5, 2013
This pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert.At 8 inches long, it is three inches shorter than some 11 inch watch straps sold at Amazon. I find it much too tight on my dominant wrist, but it fits pretty much exactly on my other wrist. (I'm a large male.) It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. The textured nylon is durable and colorful.
on May 22, 2013
We've been looking for a while and had not found this in the stores anywhere. The band is just what we wanted at the right price.
on March 5, 2014
This strap is merely adequate. The buckle and hardware are ok, but the nylon is thin and started visibly fraying around the holes and at wear points within 1 week of use. Due to the amount of fraying that has appeared in a short period of time I have concerns about how well this strap will hold up over time.

Also, for those who care, it is not a full NATO strap (though the price and photo should clue you in on that). It is one piece of nylon and does not have that secondary tab that exists on a NATO strap, that one you thread the main strap back through. The material is also thinner and the strap is not as long as a full NATO strap
on August 19, 2013
I totally agree with one of the reviews about the length of it. It is quite short. It definitely won't even fit some people. The holes will get frayed after about 3 months in a casual (not heavy duty like in construction) usage. It could be cheaper or better.
on April 22, 2013
This band seems sized for kids and not adults. I am not a particularly large or large boned person. This band barely makes it around my wrist. AVOID!
on November 4, 2013
This item is exactly as described. It can seem short because the strap holders don't move, but when compared to other watches, the length seems standard.
on March 14, 2014
I measured this watch band to be 26.5cm long, but my original watchband is 24.5cm. My original watchband was 19mm wide, this one is 20mm on the dot. I prefer my original Weekender watchband but a flaw in the fabric has rendered it useless on the holes that I use, and I've only owned my watch for 2 months.

This watch band has held up slightly better over the last few weeks but it appears to have the exact same flaw on the holes - the fabric quickly begins to fray even when you wear the watch loosely.

I wish all the replacement watchbands came in the original 24.5cm length, as the reason I bought this watch is the watch face and band are good proportions to my relatively thin wrist, but with this replacement band I have a fair amount of extra material dangling off. I may try to cut it to a new length and melt the end, but it may not be worth it considering the short lifespan of these watch straps.
on December 9, 2013
It goes on a Timex Weekender with a cream face and it really looks good. Good quality. It was a gift that went with a watch with a different color band. With buying a watch with an ok band and then buying this, I got free shipping so...
I bought other bands from WBG and they were a buck cheaper and the design was superior. I've several bands for myself from ampm24 and they also have the better design and I bought them earlier when they cost under $5 and now they are...
on June 27, 2014
I am giving this watch band a three star which probably is unfair as it is really fine. I goofed and didn't get my measurements correct so it is too big to use in my watch. I decided it wasn't worth the effort or expense to return. If I need a larger band sometime, I will have one. I seem to frequently mess up when items are in metrics despite my best attempts to do the exchange. So..... message is again....... Measure twice cut once!:-)
on July 12, 2013
I have relatively small wrists and I am on the second to last notch on this band. The notches are terribly positioned as if you go to the smallest one it makes the band small enough to fit around your smallest finger. Timex really needs to get with it and realize that this band will not fit a lot of peoples wrists. It's cheap nylon...adding 1 or 2 inches to the band would make it much more universal.