4.0 out of 5 stars One small complaint
This is a very nice band, fits the watch perfectly, the price is great, and it even fits my small wrists. The only catch is that I have been wearing it daily, and it has started to fray. I can clip off the frayed part, but I'm afraid to use fire to seal the end, which is usually the remedy for fraying nylon. It might work, but I'm a big chicken when it comes to fire...
Published 9 months ago by Kokopelli

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
I originally bought the watch this goes with, and I got a purple nylon band with that.
Published 10 months ago by GrandmaB

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Timex T7B933 Weekender 16mm Black Nylon Slip-Thru Watch Strap (Watch)
The original watch and band were terrific, but I wanted to get more bands to switch out once in a while--big disappointment! This band is a piece of junk. It feels scratchy and the holes are constantly pilling, very untidy. I am wearing it now, and I am just waiting until I have really gotten disgusted enough with it to throw it out. I hesitate because I paid $12.00. Honestly, this replacement band isn't worth 25 cents. I have to wonder why the band the watch came with was so much better-- it's a mystery to me, if anybody reading this review has an answer, please share what you think.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, December 16, 2013
The band fits well. However, it is of nowhere near the quality of the original, and the holes started fraying after only wearing it for a few days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a real Weekender strap., May 6, 2014
I bought a Timex watch with a Weekender strap on it about a year and a half ago. My work environment is fairly hard on things like watches. Both the watch and the strap were great. So when I needed to replace the old strap I wanted to get the same kind. Saw this at Amazon, bought it and wore it 2 days. It's already stretched out. The material is thinner and much lower quality than the original. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

4.0 out of 5 stars One small complaint, January 2, 2014

I do love my Weekender Timex watch, and I get lots of compliments on it. It doesn't look cheap, and you can buy bands of just about any color! The dial that can be lighted up is the best and most convenient feature ever!

3.0 out of 5 stars watch band received was not what is pictured, May 25, 2013
I received a black nylon 16mm band with a silver colored metal buckle and two silver metal strap loops, not velcro as pictured. It fits and works fine so I just kept it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, good quality, May 1, 2014
My wife has a Goofy watch that she has had for years. The leather band that came with it was disintegrating and she wanted something to replace it that would stand up to the Florida heat and her constant hand washing (she's an elementary school teacher) and this band not only looks good with matching stainless hardware, but is a perfect fit. She prefers it to leather. Will probably keep an eye out for other colors. Can't beat the price and it's a strong, quality nylon band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Band, March 5, 2014
I gave this five stars because it was exactly what I wanted at an excellent price. I have a commemorative Disney World watch, which I've had since 1997. I'd never worn it until now (since I just moved from California to Florida, the land of Disney World) and, when I put it on, the band practically disintegrated on my wrist. I checked at a jewelry store for a band, and was very disappointed. I should have known to check Amazon.com first! This band is perfect, shows off the watch beautifully and was quite inexpensive. Thanks, Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch band and great deal (especially if you find the colored versions of the Weekender watch cheaper), October 12, 2014
Great option to give the Timex Weekender a new color scheme. I bought the watch with the light blue band for my girlfriend, it happened to be about $10 cheaper than the other color schemes which meant she gets two bands for about the same price as if I had purchased the watch with the black band. On the light blue banded watch the second hand is also light blue, but that seems like the only difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slip On Through, July 6, 2014
Old Faithful J.G. (Southern Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
Slip through watch bands are hard to find. I finally ordered this Weekender and was pleasantly surprised. It fit well and I can change it with my other slip through bands. Very comfortable and looks great with my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the classic simplicity of a black strap with the ..., July 3, 2014
Like the classic simplicity of a black strap with the silver and white watch. Easy to switch up to give me a new look.

Timex T7B933 Weekender 16mm Black Nylon Slip-Thru Watch Strap