Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 10, 2015
Not for ANY waterplay!! My child was SOO excited to have her 1st watch! I had the Ironman's watch years ago and it was a tank of a watch!! So, I figured this was a no brainer to buy. WRONG!! After a week, she went into sprinklers...not even a pool. JUST SPRINKLERS and it flooded. Stopped working completely. NEVER AGAIN!! I have a BABY G shock I swear by, too bad it is too big for her.
on October 28, 2013
My daughter absolutely loves this watch. It is simple but still has an alarm and stop watch function she is able to use. Seems to be very durable as well.
on July 7, 2013
This watch looks nice but has two problems:
-Buttons are hard to push and are rounded so they hurt your fingers.
-Watch is not very water resistant. My daughter took it into the pool for a swim and it flooded in minutes.
We were one day outside of the return period, so I guess we're screwed. I hope you have better luck if you decide to buy this watch.
on February 20, 2015
Worthless. This watch was one of my daughter’s Christmas gifts. It was supposed to be waterproof but was rendered useless after wearing it into de pool. Since it was a Christmas gift, the time to return the watch was expired.
on January 13, 2016
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter and she loves it. I read through the review before buying it and I would have to agree with other reviews that the buttons are hard for a child's watch, but she is able to push the buttons.

The description explains that the watch is not water-proof and as for the reviews complaining about the watch breaking after being exposed to water, really? I understand the watch is for a child and children, one can't really blame the kid for running in the sprinklers on an impulse. However, the parents should not give a bad review because the watch didn't do what the description said it doesn't do.
on February 10, 2016
I bought this for my 6 year old niece. She loves it! If I were to complain about anything so far is that the buttons are not real easy for a kid to push. She has a tough time switching the modes on it. I like how there are symbols indicating the different processes running (race car for the stopwatch, trumpet for an alarm etc..). It makes it easy for a child to identify what they have set. So far the watch seems to be holding up well. We have not put to the test the biggest complaint which is that it is not water resistant as stated. I have instructed her to just take it off when she bathes or swims and that seems to be working out just fine. The indiglo works well and all of the features work as they should. I grew up as a kid with an ironman and I always loved those watches. My mom still wears one as a OB nurse because she needs a stopwatch and loves the format of the timex series.
on November 14, 2014
My 6yo daughter loves this watch! We gave it to her on a Saturday and by Tuesday, the Indiglo button was no longer working. She was obsessed with the glow feature so I'm sure it is a mix of overuse and/or defect but I feel like it should have been sturdier considering it's a kid's watch. Amazon was great about the return and the new one should be here today.
on February 26, 2016
2 months after purchasing this watch we noticed moisture inside the watch. My daughter has only taken a shower wearing it...no swimming. I gave it 2 stars because it still works even with the moisture inside the watch. I would not purchase this watch again.
on August 28, 2015
This watch died after about a year, but it was on the wrist of a very active kid and took a lot of dirt and abuse. The strap held up very well as did the body of the watch. Something inside malfunctioned ... probably got mud in there somehow... and it locked up, killed the battery and died. It didn't last as long as we'd hoped, but for the money, it did a great job. I'd buy another.
on June 1, 2015
Kid liked it, wore it in the shower, watch stopped working. Seriously, I've had many Timex watches through the years and never saw one that could not take just a little water. This is a kids watch and kids get wet, I don't know what Timex was thinking.