5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
I bought this watch for my 10 year old daughter and she loves it! It fits very nice around her wrist and is comfortable to wear. She loves using the stop watch for running, hiking and even timing our trip we took. I would recommend buying this watch!
Published 12 months ago by Denise

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage
This watch lasted less than a month before it stopped working. I'm so tired of my daughter's watches failing, I bought her a Baby G.
Published 2 months ago by Junior Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Timex Kids' T7B9839J IronKids Translucent Purple Resin Strap Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for little ones, March 4, 2014
My w daughter begged me for a waterproof watch after the cheap grocery store one she had died after she got it wet. I was afraid this wouldn't fit my very petite 5 year old, but it does. It has a very secure (albeit itchy looking) strap and clasp. The numbers are easy for my daughter to read. She loves the indiglo button. It also has some neat features: there's a trumpet icon to designate the alarm, a rocket for the countdown, and a racecar for the stopwatch. She gets a big kick out of all of it. The watch was pretty reasonably priced but there was a limited warranty that if the child loses it, they will replace it after a fee (that was nearly as much as I paid for the watch but still cool). We will see how long it lasts but for a first watch, this is exactly what we needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, May 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves, April 17, 2014
This was a gift for my 10 year-old daughter. She loves it! My only complaint is she wears it all the time and the strap is getting a bit worn and odorous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Filled with moisture after just 4 months and now is dead, August 22, 2013
Callisto (Coconut Grove, FL United States) - See all my reviews
After just 4 months, this watch filled up with moisture and died after week later. We tried to take it apart and dry it out but it still died. Also, it caused a nasty rash on our 7 year olds wrist. I would not recommend this watch. On to watch number 3 . . .

This was our first thought for this product: At first we tried to save a few bucks and ordered the "HighQuality PASNEW Water-proof Children Girls Sport Watch N4". It was junk. Don't waste your money. In theory they have similar funtionality. In practice, the Timex is far superior in durability AND ease of use. Our daughter loves it. Should have bought Timex from the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful watch, but....., August 11, 2013
R. Pohli (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Think twice before buying it for a 6-year-old. We got this watch at the suggestion of our pediatrician who thought that by having a watch with a timer to remind her to go to the bathroom, she could train herself out of little accidents. It was a great idea, and this is truly a fabulous watch - easy to use, comprehensive functionality, user friendly - but my daughter kept removing it, and after only a week or two, it is now missing (don't know if we'll ever find it again). I was really disappointed. Unless you have a child that is more responsible with their things than mine, I would not get this watch for any child younger than a tween.

Rate and Discover Movies