5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!
These watches are wonderful for children learning the nuance of time. There are small numbers at the edges reminding them that if the big hand is at 10, it is 50 minutes after the hour, etc. They are comfortable, and inexpensive enough that the kids can wear them to school without worry. They are NOT water proof, so need to be taken off before showering or swimming,...
Published on November 13, 2007 by Grandma GG

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great first watch for a child.
We purchased the Timex Children's Heart and Butterfly watch for our 5 year old daughter for Christmas. For a watch claiming to help children learn to tell time, the face and numbers are quite small and hard to see. The face is plastic, which became scratched the first time she wore it. Which leads me to the clasp...there is no way to adjust this watch for a small wrist...
Published on January 18, 2009 by Jennifer Cannon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 417 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch for kids and Fun too!, November 28, 2010
This review is from: Timex Kids' T89001 Analog Hearts and Butterflies Elastic Fabric Strap Children's Watch (Watch)
We have one of these Timex themed watches for each of our kids. We love these watches because they are good-looking and fun to watch the picture go around the face of the watch. But more importantly, as a parent, I really like these watches because the hour and minute hand are color coordinated with the numbers on the watch face, and the minute numbers are shown in counts of five. It makes learning how to read an analog watch much easier and fun for kids. It's proven to be durable and has a warranty in case your kid loses it (I know because it happened to one of our kids). I would highly recommend this watch and not get any other for a kid.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-year-old's delight, January 8, 2008
My five year old granddaughter is delighted to have this watch. We'll see if she'll learn to tell time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, June 1, 2009
V. Neal (Huntersville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
You can't beat these Timex Kids watches with stretch bands. We got this one for my daughter as her first watch after loving this same style with a different design for another daughter. (My older daughter is 9 and still loves hers). They are so easy for them to get on and off themselves and are very durable. Because of some of the other reviews, I was a bit concerned that the decorative hand would make it difficult to see the numbers, but that wasn't a problem at all. With all the different styles for girls and boys, you should be able to find one your little one will be tickled with. You'll love it! Makes a great gift -- can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Kids' Hearts and Butterflies Stretch Band Watch #T89001, September 13, 2008
Timex Kids' Color Indiglo Hearts Stretch Band Watch #T7B111 - I have been wearing these kids' watches during the summer for several years. They are inexpensive and have cloth straps, so when the straps wear out, I feel no regret about tossing them and buying replacements. I got several in different colors to coordinate with my wardrobe. When the weather cools off, I put them away until next summer. They've been very reliable and easy and cheap to get the batteries repaired, including at Wal-Mart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item for KIDS.................., March 7, 2006
Great item for my daughter. Big #'s easy to read.

Love it............

Very Girly............

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE WASTE OF MONEY, June 7, 2010
This is the third Timex kids watch I have bought; I bought it to replace one that stopped working after a few months. I thought, oh well, it must have just been a lemon. WRONG. I gave this one to my daughter for her birthday, it worked for 6 days. I assumed it was the battery that wasn't working, ordered new batteries and replaced it, but it does not work. Tried to contact Timex about it, but it costs more to repair it than it cost to buy. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first watch, April 16, 2014
I purchased two of these for my four and seven year old daughters. They are easy to put on and the numbers are easy to read. I ready some reviews saying that the elastic bands stretch out or don't stay on but we haven't had that experience at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for my 8 year old but..., April 15, 2014
Albert F. Spohn (Rochester, MN USA) - See all my reviews
... but the watch won't stay on her wrist because the velcro fastener essentially does nothing. Otherwise it's great - she loves the light and overall design. Now the question is how to find a kid's band without a watch on it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, April 15, 2014
Got this for my daughters birthday - will be purchasing another for my other daughter - cute little butterfly ticker for the seconds and the strap is very comfortable and the face lights up - which is a bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 14, 2014
This is a great and fun watch. Love the expandable, adjustable band and the fun second hand. Perfect for small children.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 417 | Next ›