Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Men's T2N723 Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Tide Temp Compass Black IP Bracelet Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 24, 2014
Great watch, but the instructions for the bracelet, like the previous reviewer are incorrect. In face the instruction booklet came with instructions for multiple different types of watches. This was a pain in the butt to adjust. Do not follow Timex instructions that come with the box as they do not even have the correct type of bracelet listed. What you need are two small flat head eye glass screwdrivers. Use one as an anchor for one side of the pin holding the band and then use the other to unscrew the pin from the other side of the band. Yeah it sounds confusing, it took me a minute to figure this crap out. I tried pounding the pin out like the instructions state and I looked like jackhole doing it. Don't be a jackhole. Once you unscrew one of the pins you'll understand the design. I have to warn you the screws are super tiny, one of the screws nests in the pin (you'll get it once you see it).

Other than the stupid bracelet issue, I love the watch, it was a birthday gift. The face looks amazing and the features are pretty awesome. The only other thing I did notice is that this thing is significantly heavier than other watches that I've had in the past, but I don't mind. Would give it five stars if it came with proper instructions.

Thanks Timex for outsourcing your instruction booklets and making them "all in one".
on February 8, 2015
Hey this is a great watch for the money. Rated at 4 stars and its not because of the quality. Timex should get off their ass and start sending the correct instructions with each watch and band. Having the right watch is important but so is the right instructions to accompany it.
on July 28, 2015
The watch works just as described, as far as I can tell. I haven't checked the tide function yet. It's larger than you might expect, but is as good looking as the picture. The "4th hand" movement is pretty cool. I miss the timer function in my 10+ year ironman digital compass watch. An accurate air temp reading requires you to take the watch off. This is understandable and is described in the manual. One complaint is that I couldn't find info anywhere on how to adjust the bracelet. I finally figured out that what looks like tiny screws _are_ tiny screws, at least in the links with arrows. This conflicts with advice on the web, which says they are not, though the advice is probably for a different Timex bracelet.
on October 10, 2014
Great watch lighter than you would expect. I had trouble adjusting bracelet and it is not covered in the manual. I took to two jewelers and called Timex. Timex was not helpful at all and gave me instructions that would have broke the watch. Basically the screws on links with arrows do unscrew, but you have to have two screw drivers on each head. They are not push pins as Timex indicated in the phone call. Pretty disappointing that Timex doesn't offer support for their products. Ultimately very happy with the watch. Lose a star do to poor customer support.
on August 12, 2015
I saw this watch and just had to have. I love it, though if your looking to get a link removed you have to take it to a watch repair so they can do it. The manual is not precise about how to remove the link at all.
on July 23, 2015
Boy I thought this was a nice watch when I got it. It had the compass I wanted and everything. Too bad it always seemed to be changing time on me, and therefore defeated the purpose of having a watch at all. And then today, after wearing it for 5 months (as a fashion statement I suppose, since I was unable to rely on its timekeeping capabilities), one of the nobs just mysteriously fell off and dissapeared. The important one, the one used to set time. And I have an office job, it's not like I was doing something I should take my watch off for.

Thanks a bunch timex! My wife will be delighted to know that her expensive Christmas gift was a complete waste of her * time*. Get it? :(
on January 4, 2016
Nice watch. Worked well for almost a year and then the band broke. Metal just snapped as I was taking off my jacket. Cant seem to find a replacement band as construction is a bit different. This leaves me with a $100 pocket watch.
on October 17, 2014
Great for what you pay. Looks way more expensive than it is.
on December 14, 2015
The watch is gorgeous! I bought it as a present for my boyfriend who works in the field and he loves it! It was easy for us to make it smaller for him to fit! He loves it!
on August 7, 2015
THis is a lot of watch for your buck. Durable, and you don't have to fuss over hitting it on something. The black finish is staying on better thn my $1500.00 MTM watch