5.0 out of 5 stars Classic style, outstanding value
I really like the clean, classic look of the watch dial. The picture doesn't quite do justice to it, but it has a true vintage look. I am also happy with the size. It's not enormous like a lot of watches these days, but definitely larger than an actual vintage camper or field watch would be. Should be a good fit for most guys. As always, Indiglo is an awesome feature. The...
Published on August 31, 2011 by Brett Holt

2.0 out of 5 stars It's like weariing a mini music player that plays tic tock all day
Some people have complained about the ticking noise, but I wish they were more vocal about it. It's LOUD.

Loud like I take it off in my office because I can hear it over my typing.

Loud like I have to bury it under a pile of pillows to absorb the sound while I sleep.

Loud like my wife complains about it when she's trying to read from...
Published 7 months ago by ChuckChickenLegs

‹ Previous | 1 2 358 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, inexpensive watch., April 18, 2013
This review is from: Timex Unisex T2N651 "Weekender" Watch with Olive Nylon Band (Watch)
The first time I received this watch, it was faulty and did not keep the time. I sent an email requesting an exchange, and was replied to promptly. I was told to not worry about returning the watch, and was sent a replacement which arrived quickly. I'm really happy about the customer service. The watch is great, especially for it's price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap feeling, November 19, 2013
M. Reznick (Los Angeles, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I do not know why I expected a watch labeled water resistant to resist water. Water rushed inside the face the first time it got wet. It is not like I was scuba diving. It is just so cheaply made it leaked washing hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty adequate, February 9, 2013
I've worn this watch for a month now and the size-holes (holes in which you adjust the size?... there's probably an official name for that) are wearing thin. of course you are only going to use one or two of the 9 available size-holes ever so i assume that this may become a problem eventually. that being said, the watch-face itself is easy to see and understand. Strangers ask me "hey dude, what time is it?" and i have zero issues looking at this watch from arms length and telling them "it's Leave me alone o-clock".

2.0 out of 5 stars nice & inexpensive watch, December 28, 2012
This watch looks classic & clean. As other reviews have stated the band is rather short. I have small wrists and use the 7/9 holes and the tail doesn't reach the second of the 2 strap keepers. There's no date but this a very inexpensive watch. The only real complaint is that sometimes I look down and the Indiglo is on. If you want to use the Indiglo it only stays on as long as you hold in the adjustment dial so I don't know what is causing it to "stick". A quick press of the adjustment dial and it cuts off but I've got a feeling this will kill the battery if it happens too often.

***UPDATE***
From 5 stars to 2 stars. In 3 months I burned through 2 batteries. Too often I look down at my wrist and the Indiglo light is stuck on. I received a second/duplicate watch for Christmas and decided to try it out instead of putting a 3rd battery into the current watch. The new watch is worse than the first. I find the light glowing several times a day and have to pull the adjustment dial out. I've attempted to troubleshoot the issue and clean the watch mechanisms out with no change in performance. At this rate i'll spend $35 a year on batteries for a $35 watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars BE AWARE it looks nice but breaks easily, March 21, 2014
I bought this watch because a friend recommended it as a basic budget watch. It is a neat looking watch for its price but buyers should be aware you get what you pay for in durabaility. I took a couple glances at my watch today and thought "why is the time going so slow?". I realized the third time I looked at my watch that hands werent moving. Thats when I also realized that the knob had popped off. Im certain that I did not hit anything hard. I noticed the knob was just unexplainably missing when I realized the hands werent moving. Again it is aesthetically pleaseing considering its price, but be warned that it will break easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars water watch, December 25, 2012
Great for leading aquasize. Big numbers. Simple face. Water resistant and adjustable, comfortable band. Why do I need six more words?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking, Great Price, Indiglo is "iffy", November 1, 2011
Recieved this watch as a gift about a month ago and so far its been great. However, the indiglo, (which is activated by pressing the crown) is easily activated and sometimes will stay on without me noticing. Sometimes if I bend my hand to where the back of my hand just barely touches the crown the indiglo will activate. Great watch, but I think the indiglo switch needs a little help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch for a great price!, January 24, 2012
I love this watch. I bought it because Jcrew has one exactly like it for 150.00 and I was not going to pay that. Once I did a search and found this I was sold. Been wearing it and using it daily and it works awesome. The indiglo works perfect I have no problem seeing with it. It is a great watch and for the price it is amazing. Great watch, great price in a variety of band colors...why are you waiting?

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Take A Licking, December 14, 2013
I'm sorry to say the compression pin that holds the watch strap, popped out after 18 days - for no reason other than poor design or materials. I'm retired and roughest treatment this watch was subjected to was grocery shopping, reading and walking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased, February 28, 2014
Horrible. Watch doesn't work and I've changed the battery twice. Not a battery issue but appears to be mechanical. Very disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 358 | Next ›