5.0 out of 5 stars gREAT WATCH!
This has a nice, big easy to read face. I'm female and like bigger watches -- this isn't too big though, it could be for a man or woman. The strap is a cherry red, unlike the photo which shows it a darker red. It's a perfect watch for the summer as it's light and very comfortable. Very happy with the watch! It was shipped very, very quickly.
Published on March 28, 2012 by dEadDollY

3.0 out of 5 stars For $20 and under, it's worth it.. but...
Published 7 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars gREAT WATCH!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Timex Unisex T2N751 "Weekender" Watch with Red Nylon Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Water, December 25, 2012
Great for leading aquasize. Big numbers. Simple face. Water resistant and adjustable, comfortable band. Why do I need 6 more words?

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect all-round watch, February 19, 2013
1) I have difficulty with metal watch bands as they irritate my skin (as does the back of a watch as it is metal. The slip-through band means that the woven material sits against my skin when wearing this watch;
2) It is very easy to remove the band and machine wash it in a mesh bag to keep the band looking clean;
3) Others have commented that the band is a little short - I agree, but it fits on the third last hole on my wrist so that's OK;
4) The face is clear and simple and the Indiglo illumination is perfect for viewing in low-light conditions;
5) Tick is audible up close, but not perceptible in most situations.

I look forward to adding other colour combos of this watch to my fleet.

I am very happy with this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, very short watch band, February 3, 2013
PROs: This watch is great, the face is clear, the Indiglo back light illuminates the whole face so it is easy to read in the dark.

CONs: The watch band is about an inch too short. I have to use the third to last hole and then the end is not long enoug to be secured by the metal loop that is supposed to hole it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Readable and sporty, January 20, 2013
Needed a watch face large enough to read without searching for my glasses and this is perfect. An added benefit is Indiglo so I can check the time after dark! It is sporty looking- not for dress occasion and has a noticeable tick.

3.0 out of 5 stars For $20 and under, it's worth it.. but..., January 4, 2014
Be warned, for some reason, the white face Timex Weekender series has given me nothing but trouble. I own weekenders of varying colors and varieties order from different times, but always through Amazon (when they have it in stock). I always get them brand new, with matching Timex box etc. But for some reason, the White face ones are the most poorly put together of the whole lot. The button on the side has stuck on every single one of my white faces keeping the indigo light on. My very first white-faced weekender actually completely came apart on me within 4 months of buying it. I'm not hard on my watches, I only wear them to work, and I have a variety so one watch isn't always getting all the grunt-work so to speak.

Keep an eye out on Groupon or just in your wishlist, sometimes this watch and others will go on $19.99 sales. If you must have a white-face weekender, that's the only time I can truly say it's worth it. But otherwise, it's just kind of unreliable and gives me a little bit too much problem compared to any other color in the Weekender series, or any other brand of watch I own.

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, O.K. Band, December 14, 2012
In the few days that I've worn this watch, I found that It really does draw some attention (perhaps because of the red band). The face is large, approximately half-dollar size but the band is very thin and quite small. to fit my wrist I needed to use the last hole. This yields about eight and a half inches. Given the reviews for other Timex Weekender watches noting the same warnings of band quality and size, I knew before ordering that I most likely would replace the band. I purchased the red banded watch as it was the least expensive. Anyone in need of an inexpensive easy to read watch should take note I feel this watch would fit the bill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Big Face, November 28, 2012
The face is highly readable and clear but it is a tad bigger than I had imagined it would be, even though I got the ruler out before I bought it. I would have liked the band be have been a little longer, but I am satisfied with the watch over all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect everyday watch, September 22, 2012
Simple, sporty, cool watch. I'm getting lots of compliments. I have only 4 stars just b/c the band show some signs of friction after 4 weeks.
All together, love it, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just too big for me-unisex, June 9, 2014
I've worn timex watches off and on for at least 25 yrs, and been a happy customer. When I saw this one on the lightening deals page and realized it has the slide-in strap you can switch out, I wanted to get it again. The only issue I have with this one is that it's too large for me, and I didn't realize that when I bought it. 20mm is a unisex size. I'm going to return it and get the 16mm.

Rate and Discover Movies