Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Unisex T2N891 Weekender Slip-Thru Blue Nylon Strap Watch
Your Garage Amazon Fashion Best Books of the Month Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 31, 2013
This watch is solid and has a lighted face for low light viewing. I also like the slip through band so Incan change the look without having many watches. This is light weight and I wear it often. The gray face is a little hard to read, but I also have the same watch with a black face, which is easier to read. Sucks getting old folks!
on August 3, 2015
This is a great summer watch. It is lightweight and, for myself, I wear a lot of blue in the summer which is why I purchased it to begin with. The nylon band is water-resistant and it has the traditional INDIGLO night light for easy reading in the dark or dusk. It also has both 12 and 24 hour Time Formats. I am a huge fan of TIMEX watches. They are reasonably priced so I didn't feel bad about getting an additional watch for the summer.

Some people may have a problem seeing the grey face with white numbers if you are inside and the lighting isn't great, but with the right lighting or if you are outdoors you should have no problems. If you are looking for a simple watch and you don't want to pay a lot of money, you can always trust Timex. This is now my third Timex watch and I love them all.
on June 22, 2015
I'm not much of a watch person, but I really love this watch.

It's extremely versatile. As a doctor in the professional setting, I've gotten a lot of compliments about it (3 times when wearing the light gray/orange band, people asked if it was a "Gucci" watch)

Outside of work, it looks great with jeans/shorts and a T-Shirt. The cloth band is very comfortable and fitting. I love being able to swap out the bands easily for something different. Given that it is cheap, as well as I have washed the cloth bands, I don't worry about my watch if I need to do something requiring my hands to get dirty.

PROS:
1. Great price for good quality.
2. Gets mistaken at work for High-End watch.
3. Looks good in profession and casual settings.
4. If you get bored, swap out with a different watch band.
5. Able to scrub and clean watch bands when dirty.
6. More comfortable than plastic/metal band watches.
7. A fashionable, but minimalist look and feel.
8. Cheap enough that you don't worry about something happening to it.

CONS:
1. Lighter color bands can show dirt over time (usually washes out)
2. With extended use (>1 year) the holes in the watch band get stretched, making it a little less secure (band replacement is cheap <10$)

I would recommend! I actually lost my first Weekender (Probably left it at my Gym), and I didn't hesitate buying a second one because I really enjoyed it.
on July 23, 2015
It looks better in the product photo. Although it says "unisex" it is awfully manly and clunky on my smaller wrist. The watch face is huge. Not my style. Of course, this is all my personal opinion and you may love it as did many other reviewers. Sent it back.
review image
on March 1, 2015
Got the weekender for my gf for valentine's day. She's wanted one for awhile and I assume she will get more in the future! She loves it. You can hear the ticking, so maybe just keep it out of your bedroom at night.
on March 1, 2014
I looked for 6 months for a watch that was just a simple, non-bulky, nice-looking watch, reasonably priced. I'm so glad I waited; this is the best all round watch I've ever owned. I'll have to buy another one in case they change the design. Very happy.
on August 3, 2015
A really nice-looking watch, especially for the price. I haven't used it for very long, so I can't speak to durability, but it did come packaged beautifully, which is nice for gift-giving, and looks really expensive!
on February 4, 2014
Comforatable, casual, super value, great fitting, no slippage on wrist. The case is 38MM and fits perfectly flat on my 7" wrist. I will be purchasing additional colors. I love this weekender style, great for business casual as well.
on August 13, 2013
I bought this Timex Weekender for casual wear and because it has a classic look and interchangeable straps. It's great looking, comfortable, and precise. I love it more than my Rolex!
on January 24, 2016
A little bit bigger than I thought the watch part would be. It doesn't fit my wrist as well as I would like. I do like the looks of the timepiece and it has been very accurate.

See 1 answered question