Timex Unisex T45861 Expedition Easy Set Alarm Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Analog-quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Stainless-steel case; Khaki dial; Date function
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers.
Head out to the great outdoors with this rugged, nicely affordable Timex Expedition stainless steel men's watch (model 45861). It features a mid-sized silver stainless steel watch case that's topped by a bi-directional rotating bezel with black engraved elapsed time markings and coin-edged detailing for a sure grip in inclement conditions. The khaki dial includes a full Arabic numeral display around the outside of the dial as well as small minute indexes on the interior dial and luminous hands (with seconds hand). It also has a date window at 3 o'clock that incorporates Timex's Quick-Date feature with a three-position crown that makes setting the watch quick and easy. Other features include a water-resistant brown leather strap (with tonal stitching), easily settable alarm, 7.5-year battery life, and water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet).
The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B000FGDE52
- Item model number: T45861
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 10, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||30 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This is the "starter" watch I buy for my children, because it has all the features I desire:
1) ANALOG to learn "traditional" time-telling, with an attendant (hopefully) understanding of the 12/24 hour cycle and a visual reinforcement of time's passing.
2) DATE feature (only numeric, no day-of-week)
3) bright INDIGLO backlight for low-light situations ("how long till the movie starts, Dad?")
4) super, very clever ALARM system that is easy to set and provides visual confirmation of the setting, and hourly or 12-hour alarm option. It's plenty loud to serve as a daily alarm clock.
5) Timex warranty and non-warranty REPAIR. I've worked with Timex numerous times for both warranty and non-warranty repairs, and their customer service is top-notch.
6) WATER-RESISTANT for occasional trips into the pool or shower (and, in one case, into the toilet)
7) INEXPENSIVE. Although none of my children has lost a watch, it's not a big deal if they do, or if it's damaged.
8) RUGGED. This watch stands up to my children's normal activities.
9) SMALL. The scale is appropriate to a child's arm.
10) ATTRACTIVE. It's a nice-looking, elegant, appropriate, not-cheapie-looking watch. At best, their friends think it's "cool", and at worst, it's just a nice watch, so there's no negative peer-pressure associated with it.
11) BATTERY. Battery life is good. Uses a normal, off-the-shelf lithium replacement cell that can be tricky to replace because the cover takes a lot of pressure to snap back on, but is doable. Alternatively, it's pretty cheap for the local jeweler to replace it.