5.0 out of 5 stars Great
This is a great watch. Here's the deal:

- The band is extremely comfortable, more so than my G-Shock 6900;
- The display is big and so clear, with great contrast (again, better than my G-Shock);
- The control buttons just feel good, are easy to depress, but still give enough tactile feedback;
- The beeps from the timer and alarm are good and...
Published on November 1, 2012 by Regular Guy 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars too big
I like the look of the watch and all the functions but it makes me feel like I am on house arrest to wear it. It is way too big! Drats!
Published 17 months ago by Pruitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 1, 2012
This is a great watch. Here's the deal:

- The band is extremely comfortable, more so than my G-Shock 6900;
- The beeps from the timer and alarm are good and loud;
- The band-to-watch interface is curved just right to hug my wrist, making the watch feel thinner on my wrist than it looks like it would;
- I think it looks really cool.

On the negative side, the "Indiglo" light not that bright and only helps in complete darkness. It's no help in low light.

This is a large watch with a wide band and somewhat blocky styling, and as such, is not for the faint-of-wrist. And the orange band is just as bright as it looks in the picture (in a good way).

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Timex Unisex T499229J "Expedition" Rugged Digital Watch with Resin Band (Watch)
The coolest Timex watch ever produced, colors are so cool and complimentary to one another. Its extremely easy to use and program and overall just a ridiculously cool watch. I love love love it!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 8, 2012
Neat watch. The strap is wide and comfortable. The reversed display looks really nice, and contrast is good, but I must admit it is a bit harder to see in low light than a normal, black-on-gray LCD display. If I press the Indiglo button, it lights up and I can see it fine.

One plus of the reverse-display is I can light it up at night without lighting up the whole room, as many watches do.

I've not had it in the water yet, so no comments as to its water performance.

The beeps and alarms are very loud, which is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for the buck., February 24, 2013
Goldilocks-approved wristband--not too loose, not too tight. Numerous adjustment holes make sure you find a comfortable length.

Stinky McStinky resistant wrist band--the resin wrist band doesn't start to stink after weeks of sweat (like leather or some nylon web bands). Once you find the comfy wrist band hole it doesn't slip too easily when wet or sweaty.

Good size for a "rugged" watch--it's almost too tall to slide under sleeves, but a good tradeoff for protecting the face. Much more low profile than G-Shock monstrosities. If you drive a truck with 40" mud tires you probably don't care about that.

Sneaky colors and illumination--The subdued band color options are nice, and the Indiglo feature is a major selling point for me.

An alarming array of options--I like the three multi function alarms--you can choose daily, weekend, etc. Great idea to display the alarm/button functions are displayed when you nav to the alarm.

Hard to beat for the price! I'm not afraid to wear it to work or play...

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest watch ever!!!, May 19, 2013
I love this watch! I must have 40 other watches but this is the one I find myself wearing everyday! The face is so easy to read, it's simple to set and use the functions, but most of all, it looks awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch...easy to use and set., December 10, 2013
This watch is great like all Timex Expedition watches. It was especially easy to set...it actually had little cursors that showed what to do next and which button to use for setting the watch. By far the easiest watch I have ever set. It almost did it itself. I love the different colors on the watch...I only wish they could have incorporated red in the mix of colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars WatchSnob, May 9, 2013
This watch is great! It has 3 separate alarms for those of us who don't like to get out of bed. It's gas a stopwatch and a timer and it has great visibility with the indigo at night! It's very stylish and fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch I've ever owned, October 25, 2013
I work for a large volume ambulance company, and have gone through 3 or 4 different watches trying to find one that is sturdy, looks good, and has the functions I want.

This watch has an intuitive button set-up, more so than any other watch I've had or used. I am un-diagnosed ADD, and the timer, along with the repeat function, has proved invaluable to manage my time and keep my schedule on track throughout the day.

The blacked out bezel is excellent, the light functions well, and I like the resin strap that does not absorb bodily fluids or sweat.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, April 9, 2013
great watch, and service by the seller. all in good conditions and money well spent. prompt delivery and good service. great watch..would recommend it to those who are colourful in character and keeping it young!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, November 20, 2012
It looks good I have a wide wrist so for me it is great. Comfortable very light and tough. And for the price you can't go wrong. Like the ad says takes a lick-in and keeps on ticking.