Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 27, 2012
I like the watch. It performs as advertised. The body of the watch is mid-sized. The functions are laid out differently than my previous ironman watches, but it works fine once I got used to it.
on April 6, 2014
I really only have positives for this watch. The band fits beautifully. It is not big and bulky like many "Sports" watches but not so small that you can't see it when you are doing things. The buttons are easy to access and make complete sense after you get used to where they are. It is really a five button watch as the face holds the start/lap button and the other four change modes, reset, do the light, etc. The functions such as the stop watch, the timer, the lap counter are easy to use. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone who wants a comfortable watch that is durable enough to bike, jog, hike, or what ever you do.
on October 2, 2012
My son needed a new watch now that he's in middle school. The color is great. He never takes it off (sleeps with it, showers with it) and it's been an excellent purchase. Can't go wrong with a Timex Ironman. I've been wearing the female versions for years. This watch is easy to use, easy to set alarm and clock too.
on July 25, 2014
My 8 year old needs 3 separate alarms to prompt her to perform a medical procedure while she is at camp. She swims daily at this camp, so the watch has to be water resistant as well. This watch meets those requirements well. This is the 2nd Timex Ironman watch we have purchased for meeting these needs. I only wish they had a smaller/women's model, as the watch barely stays on her tiny wrist. That is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars vs. 5.
on March 27, 2013
This watch is one of the best watches I have ever gotten. With certain Timex watches, I have had issues with accidental button pushing, but not this one at all. This watch has great features, great colors, and is the perfect size. Definitely worth buying.
on November 29, 2014
Excellent, nice looking rugged watch for everyday use. I get it wet, work outside, and swim with it on and have has no issues.
It is also easy to program and comes with several features to personalize the display.
on September 15, 2011
I believe that this product is amazing. I really love it. The band is great and so is the display. I love all the features especiall the timer and the alarm. If you are thinking about this watch then you should but it
on January 25, 2013
Looks fantastic, works very well. Also, the timer has a feature that lets you repeat an interval, and the watch will beep every minute or 30 seconds or whatever. This is great for simple interval workouts.
on August 10, 2014
Very simple screen. Easy to read. Unisex so a little smaller but very comfortable. Nice easy band. Be careful with screen, can scratch but an awesome product. Light on switch is geat
on January 18, 2013
It is a great watch for a 11 yr old. Has cool alarms that are loud. It made my son extremely happy. Now he is able to make it home in time and get in bed on time too :-)