Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 26, 2010
This alarm clock is really cute but I bought it for my 8 year old and its not very appropriate. The wacky phrases are all adult phrases and the "voices" are like these hillbilly redneck and the taco bell dog. I don't know its just not at all what I expected out of a pink alarm that looks like it's for kids. Then I realized it runs on batteries. Not even the option to plug it in.
This item just not for me... not really for kids in my opinion.... and not sure I trust it to wake her up since the battery could go dead at anytime.
on October 8, 2012
Preface:
I am a chronic over sleeper. Alarms just don't do it for me. I literally have a bedside alarm with a vibrator under the pillow, my phone set to multiple alarms, with multiple tones, and this on my bed next to my pillow to wake me up in the morning.

This alarm clock works because it has several recordings of people basically yelling at you to wake up. It is a lot harder to dismiss than a "beep beep beep" sound and does not blend in to your dream like the radio. It also shakes and bumps around.

Cons:
The time display is not back lit at night, you have to push a button in the dark to see it.
The voices just aren't' that loud. There is a setting for volume to Hi or Low. I've tried both, it is still not high enough. I will acknowledge that this is more a personal qualm, since I am a heavy sleeper.
Demo button. Just because its there and I accidently turn it on at night when I'm setting it.

Warning:
Do not buy this for a young person. The phrases are a little off-putting; a somewhat negative way to wake up.
on October 2, 2013
I got this for my secretary who has having a hard time adjusting to a new, earlier, work schedule. She hasn't been late since using the alarm clock. It's cute, has comical sayings and vibrates. It holds time and apparently is easy to program. I would purchase again.
on June 8, 2014
Well this was a chance to appease my sweet little angel by day monster in the morning. It says things that are funny however if a person is sensitive to some of the sayings which are not perverted, or cussing, etc. For example in a Jamaican voice saying Hey mon what are you doing laying around you should be lying around get up enjoy the day. I think their are like seven different sayings plus it vibrates and can slightly walk across the floor. The alarm is not the loudness in the world. It seems durable so it might be ok if it feel off the dresser. I would repeat my purchase.
on April 29, 2016
I love this clock and it is very well made. I am giving 4 stars because it did not work when I got it. The batteries within were there all right, but they had no power and were corroded to the point that the spring on one of the battery compartments was rusted. Because I got a black one just like this for a friend, which worked upon arrival, the same item, and I saw the quality and workmanship, I persevered and bought new batteries, cleaned the spring and shazam! a working clock. I feel It is worth the price, (this is saying a lot these days), and I expect it to last a long time.
on May 2, 2016
This is great. The voices and sayings are hilarious. But there is no way to shut the alarm off for the day and have it stay ready to ring the next day. I have a hard time getting my daughter to remember to turn it back on so it will wake her up the next day.
on June 14, 2010
I really do enjoy this alarm clock. I am sure it is meant for a child, but I figured it would be fun to wake up to a joke! there are only 7 jokes, but so far I LOVE this!!! It also arrived SUPER FAST , which is a bonus!
on March 23, 2016
Absolutely one of the most fun and engaging alarm clocks as my daughter sleeps with this in her bed every night. They know every song that plays and it has 6-7 fun songs that rotate and are random when they wake up. The first one we had stopped vibrating when the alarm went off but it lasted over a year.
on February 26, 2016
Purchased two- neither vibrates when alarm sounds. Followed all directions. Vibrates in demo mode, but not with alarm. You also can't choose which sound to play with alarm- it chooses randomly on its own
on August 2, 2013
Purchased for my 9yr old granddaughter. She loved it - witty wake up phrases - programmable and easy to use.

See 1 answered question