Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on April 9, 2013
I love the Timex Weekender and have started collecting bands for it. I have the Unisex model which uses a 20mm wide band. The women's model uses a 16mm width band. Although this striped watchband is actually a band for the women's watch, it is incorrectly described as 20mm wide.
I thought the stripes were really cute and would have kept it if it had been the correct width. I did, however, return the band.
on November 15, 2012
I was about to order this watch band when I noticed that it is described as 20mm in the title but 16mm in the description. I want to buy it if it is 20mm but I don't want to take a chance of having the hassle of sending it back. It needs to be corrected.Timex Watch Bands T7B927GZ 20 -mm Weekender Replacement Strap Multicolor Stripe Watch Strap
on July 17, 2013
Decided to buy this strap as it looked pastel from stock picture. However the strap received was darker than pictured.

Read alot about the different size but at the point of purchase, this is listed as 16mm and what I have received is also 16mm.
on May 16, 2013
It is 16mm width so it is not good on 20mm watch. Quality is good though. Amazon had to correct title but they corrected description so now both title and description show incorrect width.
on December 28, 2013
I already have two Timex watches, and they have switching strips to switch! One is white and one is black, so I already have multiple choice to work with. THIS is one of them. I can wear this strip with my white clock or my black one. It is up to how I just want to look! I love these strips! They are cool and fashion forward!
on March 17, 2014
I like it okay. I retired from work in December and since then I don't often wear a watch. I like it okay but it is so thin that when I take it off or try to put it on sometimes the watch will slide off the band and that can be frustrating.
on May 14, 2014
I have purchased several of these bands and was disappointed in this particular one. It is so flimsy and not like the other Timex changeable bands. Love the colors but in my opinion this band should be stronger.
on April 17, 2013
It's just what I ordered, but it's small for a 20mm.band. I ordered it in two other colors and both of them were the perfect width so I was a little disappointed in the size of this one.
on April 8, 2014
It is comfortable and washable. Love it. Have three different colored bands and this band is the nicest. Highly recommended.
on June 5, 2014
Love the color of this band. It matches the colorful numbers on my watch dial. It is also comfortable to wear and fun .