5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch -- even better value!
I bought this watch in black a few weeks ago: Timex Men's T2N647KW Weekender Black Slip Through Strap Watch

Published on June 29, 2012 by Timothy P. Lyons

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, poor wrist strap
I like the look and feel of this watch very much. However, the wrist band has started to fray after approximately 15 days of normal use. I expected the wrist strap to last much longer.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon_Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch -- even better value!, June 29, 2012
This review is from: Timex Weekender Striped Slip Through Strap Mens Watch T2N746 (Watch)

I loved the black watch so much, I came back to grab one in white. As I said in my other review, the straps on these are rather small, so I'd recommend getting a separate NATO strap if you have a bigger wrist. The strap that comes on the watch is not a NATO strap, but similar in style, it just doesn't have the second fabric loop to keep your watch securely on the strap.

Even buying a separate strap, this watch is an incredible deal. The time is impeccable, the style gets nothing but compliments, and the Indiglo light is great for reading your watch at night without glowing hands. It's a great summer watch, much lighter than a steel bracelet and easy to swap bands to match whatever you're wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for carefree days, December 28, 2012
I used to own an Indigo Timex back in the day... I love the update they've come up with; you didn't get nowhere near as many choices on strap colors as you do now. Speaking of which, the colors on the strap are much, much brighter than what the pictures show. It looks lively, clean, simple. Funny how a simple thing like leaving the fancy watch at home and putting on something like this really helps to leave the office behind and focus on enjoying the weekend or vacation time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice!, July 30, 2012
Really nice watch for the price. I get tons of comments and it's extremely comfortable. I love the canvas type strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for price, August 25, 2012
Timex T2N746 is a very nice watch, but however it is ticking really loudly. I have a watch box (u can store 4 watches and 9 rings) and I store it in the box to prevent noise. But if I left it on the nightstand I can not sleep!
Nevertheless the quality of the watch is very well compare to it's price also indiglo feature is also very nice!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 27, 2012
Watch has a great sized face, nice light and comfortable fit. My son is very happy wears it a lot already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch to own, December 21, 2012
Enzo Hisashi "sk01x" (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Very simple and light weight to wear. Received a lot of compliments regarding this watch from guys and girls. I recommend it to people who love simple watch for casual events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, December 20, 2012
My parents ordered this for me for Christmas, they picked it off of my wish list and I like it very much! The band is super cute and it came very well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex Watch, November 27, 2012
It is a great watch.

The interchangeable band is just what I wanted.

I wish I would have seen the size of the face before purchasing, but that is on me. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Unisex T2N746 weekender Slip-Thru Red, white and blue stripe nlyon, November 18, 2012
It is beautiful, working properly and strong. It is technically visible at all seasons. I enjoy it so I want to recommend it for anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch - Indiglo is cool, August 10, 2012
I've been eyeing this watch for a while and at $30 it was a good deal. The watch looks very nice, I can wear casually or when I go to the office. I've gotten a few compliments on it already.

Rate and Discover Movies