5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new watch!
This watch is perfect for me.

When I lost my 8 year old watch on the train, there were features that I had to have on my new one and this watch has them all.

- The indiglo light is a must for me as I'm often in a dark room and need to know what time it is. The light is just right without causing a disturbance for others.

- Once I started...
Published on May 9, 2007 by *rose*

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could rely on Timex
I've had several Timex watches similar to this one in the past few years. I didn't buy my last one online because I don't like the two-tone, so I bought from a department store one just like this but all silver. After 6 months I have to send it in for repair. It's still under warranty, but I don't like the hassle. My previous Timex only lasted a year and a half. I love...
Published on October 22, 2009 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new watch!, May 9, 2007
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
This watch is perfect for me.

- Once I started looking for a watch, the date feature became very attractive to me. I use it all the time now and don't have to look at the calendar on my cell phone as often.

- The gold and silver look of the watch set things up for me so that I can wear any earrings, etc. and feel it all comes together.

- Water proof and comfortable to wear. It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Light and Easy to Read, November 12, 2006
Amazon Customer "kimathon" (Stockton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
I wanted a watch with a metal band and a large analog dial. I wasn't quite sure that I would like this watch when it arrived. It was a women's style, but it was larger than I thought it would be. I had to first take it to have some of the links removed, but I was amazed at how light it was when I had it on. I love the easy to read face and the indigo feature is a must for any watch you own. I wear it everyday and I love it. It arrived with a brand new battery and the stem was pulled out so you knew the battery was new. I recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, January 3, 2007
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
I'm very happy with my new watch. I had to have several links removed from the band by a jeweler, but now it fits perfectly. The style is just right for my casual lifestyle and I like the "silver and gold" combination for coordinating with other jewelry. And for senior eyes, the numbers on the dial are big enough to read easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars An attractive and practical watch, March 22, 2007
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
This is a watch that is very functional for everyday use. For the money, you cannot beat it. It is easy to use whether in the shower or swimming, and handy to see in the middle of the night or in a movie. Goes with anything and is easy to put on and take off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, February 2, 2009
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
This watch represents great value. The band is attractive and uses a technique that may be opened or closed quickly using just two fingers - arguably similar to some Gucci watches that might cost $500 more. The Timex materials are lighter in weight, however, and are probably unlikely to be mistaken for gold.

The face of the watch is a bit larger than many women's styles making it easy to read, if a little androgynous. The night light feature is quite cute, though not a reason to buy this brand. Setting the time is also very easy and straightforward and although some eccentric instructions are provided, they seem to cover every watch model ever contemplated by Timex, they are best ignored.

The only angst likely to be encountered relates to sizing the band - it is shipped rather large - think of it as including a few extra links pre-installed. This leaves the option of wearing it loose like a bracelet (not comfortable for me) or somehow excising some links. This task involves pushing out the pins (think of bobby pins, with one end split and the other rounded over - you push on the rounded part while holding the bracelet steady). If you happen to have a jeweler's vice and a 0.7 mm diameter pin pusher handy it will take less than 60 seconds to complete the operation. I'm afraid that I wimped-out and gave $5 to the place where I usually get watch batteries replaced. Even with the small extra expense I am extremely pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price!, September 9, 2006
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
I am delighted to get my new Timex watch. It is even prettier than its picture! It is easy to set, too. I bought this watch for its looks and the larger dial, so I am very satisfied. It will need links removed, but one size just doesn't ever fit all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a Licking, January 16, 2007
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
This watch is a great looking watch and the indigo light gives it all it needs to meet your everyday use. Because of its gold tone and silver tone band you don't have to worry about what color jewelry you wear with it because it matches it all. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
Found this watch to be better than expected...my wife was thrilled with the styling and quality...it looks elegant gracing her wrist...

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the watch a lot, don't like the instructions to shorten band, December 9, 2008
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
Really like the watch - nice value for the money. It's attractive and practical. However, the instructions on how to adjust the band are intended for several different models so it was difficult to decipher how to adjust.

Adjusting the band was a challenge, but did NOT require a jeweler. We used a cheap earring post to pop the links apart. You can probably use a pin, but have to be careful not to stick yourself. It wasn't the easiest thing to do, but wasn't rocket science either.

Wife enjoys the watch and isn't concerned about damaging it in normal use. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, April 27, 2008
This review is from: Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 (Watch)
This is a very nice, classy watch. I was a bit leery of the size, but it is very nice. The band is long, but I was able to remove links myself - even though the instructions that came with the watch are wrong. The pins need to be pushed out in the direction of the arrows (I used a thumbtack), then pulled the rest of the way with needle nose pliers.
I am very pleased with this purchase.

Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771