5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
Published on June 26, 2009 by Geezer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece, Poor Quality Band
Published on September 1, 2006 by DefinitelyParadox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 26, 2009
This review is from: Timex Women's T2H341 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
This would have been a great buy at five times the price, it looks so classy and well-made, and looks especially good for an easy-reader watch. Unlike an earlier reviewer, mine has an excellent wristband (maybe in two years they've upgraded them), and it's just long enough for me to use. I have big wrists and either have to buy men's watches, which I don't like to do, or replace the women's regular length band for a women's long. I've given up trying any watches that aren't easy-reader and which don't have indiglo. I just wish Timex would make this watch with an attractive gold tone adjustable bracelet; the expansion bands they have look cheap and are so tight they pinch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece, Poor Quality Band, September 1, 2006
The timepiece itself is clean, simple, and elegant--it's a shame that the band doesn't match its quality. The band which comes with the watch is faux leather, which feels cheap and scratchy. I also had the loop which holds the band in place break after 2 days. I like the watch itself, but if you buy this, I would definitely plan on replacing the watchband with a nicer one. The added expense to replace the band may not make this watch such a great value. It's really a shame for the price that they couldn't give you a better quality, genuine leather watchband.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps losing time!, August 22, 2009
J. Disser (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I've had this watch for about 15 months now and it keeps losing time. I've replaced the battery twice and it has not helped the problem. It started losing time 6-8 months ago at a rate of a few minutes a month, then a few minutes a week, and in the last few days it has lost several hours overnight. The band was also fairly cheap - I replaced it a few months ago and may have replaced it once before that - I'm not sure. I see the warranty is for 1 year, and I've spent enough time and money dealing with this thing that I'm just going to get a new watch - it sure won't be this model! Also, the battery cover was *very* difficult to replace (too tight) when I changed the battery. I had to take it to a jeweler to get the back cover on. All in all, I've invested way more in batteries, band, and labor than the original watch cost. Good lesson for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch!, October 30, 2010
I have loved this watch. I have a small wrist and have a difficult time finding a watch with a small band,even stretch bands are too big. This watch has held up at work-I am a nurse and have gone through many watches due to breakage etc. This watch is petite and looks nice. I will buy another one like this one when I need another watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Band broke in 2 days, July 13, 2006
First, the little leather loop to hold the excess strap came off when I put the watch on for the second time. Then, the buckle came off the third time I tried to put it on. The watch piece is great, but the band I got was useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a simple, easy to read watch buy this one!, September 1, 2009
Maybe like me your reading is getting a little harder without glasses. If so and you want a great casual watch for everyday, this is the one for you. I love it! The band is nice and long so I don't have to use only the first hole. It has a leather upper with some other material next to skin...it is quite comfortable. The bands holding the end are very sturdy. Best of all, I can see the time without getting out my readers!! Go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic watch!, September 25, 2009
Love this watch, for the price it's the best. Easy to read numbers, date, and indiglo at night... what more could you want? Simplicity at its best! Best of all, the band was LONG ENOUGH for my larger wrist, yet has lots of holes so even the smallest wrist could wear it. 9" long end-to-end. LOVE this watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Night Light., June 11, 2007
I wear it to bed and can see what time it is in the middle of the night, which makes me happy. But they die easily and this is probably my 8th or 10th in 15 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, June 21, 2009
Excellent watch!I'm a nurse and my previous watch was just like this. It last for years! I just had to had to buy another one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch fine. Strap worthless., January 10, 2012
Katherine M. Orlopp "Kt." (Valley Springs, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I wore this watch for a couple of weeks. I never take my watches off, which has never been a problem with trusty ol' Timex Expeditions. In truth, the band always wears out long before the watch does. In fact, I've never had a watch wear out. And I wear them swimming, hot tubbing, showering, bathing, everything. But this one, the cheesy band broke in two weeks. I just ordered a new band for it for 13 dollars rather than return it and I got a good deal on the watch but it still peeves me.