5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom Loves This Watch
I got this for my mother for Christmas, and I'm very happy to report that this is the one gift I gave in 2006 that perfectly fit the recipient's wish list. She loves it.

Published on February 8, 2007 by MiddleAgedReviewer

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but light quit working in less than two months.
I love Timex watches. This one is comfortable and easy to read. However, the light quit working in less than two months. Very odd. Maybe I will return it. Very disappointed.
Published on November 3, 2010 by DaisyDyer

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom Loves This Watch, February 8, 2007

She had worn the same watch for over twenty years, and that one had finally had it. Truth be told, my mom isn't really that much of a watch-wearer, but had been wanting a replacement for those times when she wanted to have one, even as just an accessory. Now, she wears a watch all the time.

While the watch face isn't huge -- it's reasonably sized -- the numbers are very easy to read for the eyes of a grandmother, and the font is attractive. Even the little date number inset on the three-o'clock side of the face is easy to read, and while she'd never had a watch with a date on it before, she realizes now how much she appreciates it.

It's a handsome watch in a classy gold, and she also loves the band, which is very comfortable and expands and contracts with movement nicely.

Lastly, and I get a kick out of this; she adores the indiglo feature. Her previous watch had a little light-up button on it (one of the old-style teeny-tiny fron-the-side lights which never really threw off enough light, and even that had expired years before, and the indiglo light illuminates the whole face very nicely and clearly in a pleasing blue glow. She tells me that sometimes at night she'll press that button just because she can. What a nice thing to say! :^)

To sum up, my mom wears this watch all the time, and I can tell she really loves it. The fact that she wears it so often tells me that it was the perfect gift to get her in 2006!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, August 26, 2009
This review is from: Timex Women's T2H351 Easy Reader Gold-Tone Expansion Band Watch (Watch)
I have been wearing the watch for a couple of weeks now, and find it easy to read and comfortable. I have a small wrist (6 inches) and the 6 1/2 in band is perfect.
Fast delivery made the experience delightful.

5.0 out of 5 stars timex, September 20, 2007
i have been a fan of timex watches. in my hands, they go through a rough time getting wet, banged, scratched etc and they still work perfectly. other than replacing the battery, they last and last. they continue to come up with fresh and chic models for everyone in the family. i love them and will continue to buy them for myself and family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy!, August 29, 2010
L. Muntz (Salem, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
I couldn't be happier with the Timex watch I purchased. It's sharp and classy enough to wear dressed up or with jeans. The larger numbers makes my life so much easier and the fit is perfect. Having a small wrist, I have more trouble finding watches that will actually stay in place, not spin around or pinch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 19, 2009
S. Henery (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I wanted a gold tone eveyday watch and this Timex caught my eye. I was pleased when I received it because it was a good fit (my wrist is very thin), easy to read and the face lit up in the dark. Then to my surprise, the date was included. I had not noticed it when it was purchased, but it's another great feature that made me enjoy this watch even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Watch, July 1, 2008
JD (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
This Timex model has alot of great features all for a reasonable price.
The Goldtone finish looks like a more expensive watch.

This is one gift my wife really likes. She especially likes the Easy Reader face, Indigo backlight and Expandable Band.
Even the date is easier to read than other watches.

It is not easy to find all the features this Timex has in one watch.

The watch works great and looks great. It's a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this watch, January 1, 2008
Z. Childs (New York/Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
Though I wouldn't necessarily have picked this out of a lineup, I bought it to exactly replace a watch given to me by my boyfriend that belonged to his grandmother. It's elegant, lightweight, fuss-free, durable and classy. It did take me a while to figure out how to set the date (either the day rolled over too quickly or not at all), until I had the notion to set the date for the previous day and then advance the clock hands until the date rolled over and THEN set the correct time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid watch, September 11, 2010
This is the second time I've purchased this watch. The first time was long ago and it was showing it's age. I looked for a new watch with the same features, easy to read numbers, a light, the date, and second hand, with a stretchy band. I really like pushing a button in the dark and having the watch face light up. Did not find any I liked better than this one, especially at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Women's Watch -Good Features, November 11, 2010
This is my second Timex Women's Watch. This style watch is a every
day watch to wear. I like the features, easy to read numbers, also
this style has a calendar that is handy, waterproof, indigo light and
expandable bracelet. This style suits my lifestyle no matter what
tasks I am doing at home or outside the home. Great price and fast
delivery of the product

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but light quit working in less than two months., November 3, 2010

Rate and Discover Movies