5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size and style
As a petite woman, this watch suits me perfectly for daily use. It's attractive, not too big - not too small, easy to read. The band is good quality. Being leather, I didn't need to take it to a jewelry store to have links removed. Because it's a Times, I'm counting on years of dependability.
Published on December 30, 2011 by Nancy L. Otto

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing band
The watch face is a nice size.....the band is too large for my small wrist. I added an extra hole, but, the strap itself is too long. I don't think it will be that comfortable for me to wear. I can't return it now so I may just give it away. If you have a "normal size wrist", I would recommend it to you.
Published on December 16, 2012 by Jammie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size and style, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N660 Weekender Petite Black Leather Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the right price!, November 28, 2011
Myrna McDougal (CUYAHOGA FALLS, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
I love the watch. It fits my small wrist well but do have a long excess strap. the price was good, it looks very stylist, and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH FOR THE MONEY, December 3, 2012
Barbara Keep (SCOTTSVILLE, NY) - See all my reviews
TIMEX HAS ALWAYS BEEN RELIABLE AND A GOOD PURCHASE. AS THE OLD COMMERCIAL SAYS "IT KEEPS ON TICKING" i'D BUY IT AGAIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing band, December 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex never disappoints, October 22, 2012
jma "NatureLover" (downers grove, IL USA) - See all my reviews
i love that this watch is different than most watches. The face and where the strap attaches is unique in that it has the added piece between the strap and watch. It is just enough to make it interesting to me - kind of old-fashioned looking. i like the thin band, and the numbers on the face are big enough. it is a casual, everyday watch. it tells time fine. i must have looked at 100's of watches, some $100+, before making my decision. i am quite pleased to have found somethng i like better than the others for a great price. watches have become quite a fashion statement, but this one turned out to be the best - for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for petite wrists, January 6, 2014
This is a small, attractive watch with Timex reliability and price, but it definitely doesn't look cheap. I also have the Timex Weekender watch and love it too, but this one is just a little more dressy. I wish it had the Glow feature like the Weekender, but it is smaller and that's probably limiting. The black face is a little bit harder to read than the white, in case you're wearing readers like I am.

Highly recommended if you like the looks and if you have trouble finding watches small enough for your small wrists.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch!, December 2, 2012
I like it, small, simple and beautiful watch. the lower surface is classic. the leather is good. price is cheap too

5.0 out of 5 stars Good every day watch., June 6, 2014
I wanted an easy to read watch and this one is easy to read. This is an every day watch and I have a good gold watch for dress. The band fits good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I had a problem, January 15, 2014
I have always gotten Timex watches and have usually not had a problem. This one, however, occasionally stops when it reaches 8:00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Petite Watch, December 24, 2014
This is a nice watch, but not as expensive looking as the reviews stated. The braiding on the band does not show up well. It is called "petite", but it is much larger than I expected. It does keep time well and it looks nice. I wear it and it does look stylish. It also comes in red and I wish I had ordered red. If you want a nice casual watch, I suggest you try it. If you want a dressy watch, I suggest you look elsewhere.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›