5.0 out of 5 stars Good Casual Watch from Amazon
I ordered this watch because I have a little larger version of this watch with a purple strap and I wanted another with a green strap. The green strap watch is just a fraction smaller in the face and strap width but the one feature I really liked is the Indi-glo light. It's a good bargain for what I received.
Published 23 months ago by Aloha Lady

2.0 out of 5 stars timex weekender
Published 8 months ago by J. June

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Casual Watch from Amazon, July 28, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N835 Weekender Mid-Size Slip Thru Strap Nylon Green Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, October 6, 2012
Easy to read watch, shows military time and has indiglo light. Band is very green, (which is ok with me) and watch face is pretty large. It's very comfortable to wear, and lightweight. I like that you can buy different colored watch straps for it and they are not a hassle to change out. Would buy this watch again.

4.0 out of 5 stars It keeps the time attractively..., March 23, 2013
Amazon Customer (Carrboro, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This watch was exactly what I'd been looking for with a simple but attractive look and a very comfortable strap. I've owned it for a couple of months now and it's performed perfectly. The size is perfect for me, but I suspect the band might be quite long for a women with very small wrists. It is, however, exceedingly comfortable to wear, the band being soft canvas with no pinching or catching. The only complaint I have is that the hole in the band that I'm currently using is already stretching and fraying just a tad. This may become an issue over time but right now it's well worth the overall value of the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Green strap pull-through watch is pleasing., December 20, 2012
I wish the strap were a tiny bit thinner, so I could use old pull-through straps better. But overall, I like it lots -- very readable face, seems to keep good time. Nice green color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, have had for 1 1/2 years, January 20, 2014
I love it
Pro's
-easy to read
-colorful
-water resistant

cons
-too big for small wrists (may need to add another hole or wear it loose)
-ticking is really loud, I put it a drawer at night
-need to wash (and potentially repace the strap) after a while

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps on ticking, September 21, 2012
Granddaughter really thrilled with this watch. Band quality and case workmanship is first rate and the dial is sharply printed and very legible. She tells me it keeps perfect time and has been admired by her classmates and even the teacher. Timex still builds a reliable product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Weekender Women's Watch, May 25, 2014
It is colorful, easy to read and lights up at night. I bought it for when I hike and kayak. I am very satisfied with this watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars timex weekender, November 1, 2013
Got the watch in July and really liked it even tho it never kept great time. But about a month (first week of October)ago, the battery went dead and I haven't been able to find it (battery) OR get the back, back on the watch. I would think the watch battery would last at least a year, as all my others have. Pretty much useless now. Very disappointed. Now I also have two useless watch bands to go with it as well (I bought an extra one).

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, October 7, 2013
I use this watch as my hiking/dive watch. The dayglo function is great when I'm 60ft down with low light so I can still check the time without dragging up my dive computer. And its great for hiking, especially night hikes - the dayglo doesnt attract bugs. It's also cheap, with replaceable bands.

5.0 out of 5 stars green weekender, May 12, 2013
i loved the color of the band. It's a great color to wear now that the warmer months are here.
'