5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good!
I've been using this for work (nursing) and really like it. Easy-read dial and the backlight is good for dim/dark environments. Nice face size too.
Published on April 27, 2012 by Mother-of-Four

2.0 out of 5 stars basic everyday watch
Pros: cute and stylish, adjustable strap (I have exceedingly thin wrists, so I'm always glad to skip going to a jeweler to have a watch adjusted), great price point

Published 13 months ago by Observe_the_cat!

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good!, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N836 Weekender Mid-Size Slip Thru Blue Nylon Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 28, 2012
Ben Campbell (Monterey, CA (USA)) - See all my reviews
My wife needed an everyday day watch to wear. The flexible turquoise band, (her fav color) the easy clasp and the larger numbers, along with the sleek silver casing, all lead to the perfect everyday watch. The big + is that its a Timex. Hard to beat that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color and quality!, November 6, 2012
Love the color, size, and comfort! I wanted a watch that is simple, reliable, has military time, and can change out the band easily.

I was shopping for ribbon watch faces, then I could slip in a watch band of choice. But the other watch faces had bad reviews; the watches would quit after a while.

I am very pleased with this watch. I like that I can change the watch band easily for a different look though I love the blue color already. Even the second hand is the same shade of blue as the watch band. The band slips in thru the solid bar to the back of the watch face and out the other solid bar. I sew and would evenually make different watch bands for variety.

Timex has always been a good, reliable brand of watches for me which is why I purchased this watch.

The numbers are easy to see, it is not a small dainty watch face; it is midsize like it describes in the ad. I love that it lights up at night when I press the knob to see the time.

I highly recommend this watch!

6/29/2013
I love how easy it is to read and the band is so pretty. It keeps good time and love that it has military time. I've changed the watch band once in a while and have also bought the ribbon and buckle at the local fabric store to make one.

2.0 out of 5 stars basic everyday watch, August 19, 2013

Cons: I didn't realize the strap and watch face aren't actually attached - this means you can purchase different straps and switch them out. If I'd realized that, I would've purchased a neutral color, since the second hand is the same color as the watch strap - if I want to change to, say, a deep maroon, the second hand would clash with the strap color. Also, this watch is quite loud, so if you're annoyed by ticking, beware!

Tip: Since I'm not sure how the nylon will repel stains, I sprayed my strap with a waterproofing spray, just to be safe. Since I was able to slip the watch face, it was easy to spray.

UPdate, 10/7/13: Strap is starting to show wear where I fasten it every day - the hole is larger. More importantly, the timepiece seems to be losing minutes and setting itself back a minute or so every day. I was nearly late for work this morning, thinking I had an extra five minutes! I'll be writing to Timex to address this issue.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks cute, but has some issues, October 5, 2013
The watch face is awesome. Very clear and easy to ready. Also has a great retro feel to it. However, the watch is wickedly loud. I know Timex's in general are loud, so I guess I should have anticipated this.

There's a big problem with the materials of the watch band. I've only been using this watch for a month or so, and the hole that I'm using on the watch band is already getting worn out. The nylon material is not made to last. I've tried moving the watch face further up/down the band so that I can use a different hole, but it feels awkward on my arm. I'm going to look for a better band replacement. Unfortunately, Timex doesn't make a leather band for the Women's weekender size....so this will be another challenge.

Also note, the second hand of this watch face is in blue...so if you're planning on changing straps, they probably won't match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch!, August 26, 2013
My daughter needed a simple watch to help her track time between classes. This watch fit the bill and is adored by a discerning 16 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 20, 2013
This watch is the perfect size, not to big not to small. Love the color! I got this for nursing school so it having military time is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 12, 2013
Got this for my wife... she's a nurse. She loves it and uses it all the time now and she has several others to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Timex watch from Amazon, August 9, 2013
It's a great watch and I love it! I wanted a cute summer watch and this one is perfect! So glad I purchased it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 9, 2013
Very pretty and clear to read. The night light is very powerful, too, so it is very easy to see in a dark room. My only (small) complaint is that I bought the watch for about $24, and I looked for a spare strap which is half the price of the watch. However, I think I will need it after a while.

Rate and Discover Movies