5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH
Love, love this watch. Fortunately, I had several slip in bands so I can change to match outfit/mood. The face is large and clear. I have an extremely small wrist and this watch stays in place and looks good on my slim arm.
Published on April 30, 2012 by Mary Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a loud ticker.
I've bought this watch 8 months ago, and still love it. I'd give it 4 stars if not for the noise. I don't keep it on my bed stand at night, since I'm sensitive to sounds when falling asleep.

Pros:
Cute yet simple design
Low profile
Durable
Easily washable strap (soap & water works great)
Easy to read

Cons:
Not superbly...
Published 10 months ago by Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N837 "Weekender" Watch with White Nylon Band (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch easy to read, June 1, 2012
I bought this watch because it looked as though it would be easy to read. The face is just a bit bigger than I am used to but I am glad it is so easy to see. The numbers being different colors makes it a little more interesting than just your basic watch. My only complaint for me is than the white band does not stay white, and I already had to wash it once, at least that is an option. But when it is time to change the band I will not pick white so it is an easy fix. But overall I really like it and enjoy having the indigo on it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars timex watch, July 15, 2012
Nice watch with indiglo, is as described. Like it very much. Arrived on time and wear it often, may change the strap as it's white and gets dirty easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Read, Comfortable, May 14, 2013
Maryll (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
The numbers are easy to read, and the different colors rather brighten my day when I look at the watch. The band is soft and doesn't irritate my skin like a lot of metal or plastic bands. Very good in warm weather if you perspire like I do. The only drawback is the white band - it gets dirty. I actually took the watch off the band and washed the band in my washer in the lingerie bag, then let it air dry. Looks good again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a loud ticker., December 1, 2013

Pros:
Cute yet simple design
Low profile
Durable
Easily washable strap (soap & water works great)
Easy to read

Cons:
Not superbly accurate (need to correct it every few months)
Ticks quite loud (typical of Timex)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot, August 7, 2012
I like clear, easy to read watch faces and Timex excels at this. The strap has plenty of holes - I have a narrow wrist. I wish I could find an assortment of bands, but for some reason, have not been able to. I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, November 29, 2012
It is easy to read, has good illumination in the dark, and a comfortable strap. Good purchase, would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Except for the strap......., November 13, 2012
Phood (Maine, USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a slightly larger watch face, easy to read and NO date. This is exactly what I wanted. Timex even put a little humor into the various colors of the numerals. The strap that comes with it is useless, however. It is not stiff enough to put through the clasp easily and within 3 days was so soft I couldn't do it without help. It also got dirty very quickly. I purchased another strap 16mm leather and am now very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex, February 10, 2013
Great watch, white strap gets dirty easy though but washable. Multi=color face matches my wardrobe. It's a TIMEX!! Can't beat a Timex.

4.0 out of 5 stars casual watch, January 31, 2013
Great for casual wear, looking forward to getting many bands to interchange and match all the colors on the face. Very comfortable.