5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH
Love, love this watch. Fortunately, I had several slip in bands so I can change to match outfit/mood. The face is large and clear. I have an extremely small wrist and this watch stays in place and looks good on my slim arm.
Published on April 30, 2012 by Mary Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a loud ticker.
I've bought this watch 8 months ago, and still love it. I'd give it 4 stars if not for the noise. I don't keep it on my bed stand at night, since I'm sensitive to sounds when falling asleep.

Pros:
Cute yet simple design
Low profile
Durable
Easily washable strap (soap & water works great)
Easy to read

Cons:
Not superbly...
Published 12 months ago by Moon

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N837 "Weekender" Watch with White Nylon Band (Watch)
Love it! The only thing I would change is the whit band but it can be washes. :) wonderful birthday gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 17, 2012
It is comfortable, very legible and adjusts to my slim wrist. Will want to find more bands of different colors to interchange.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice basic watch, colorful dial, September 17, 2012
D. Strickland (Somewhere East of Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I wanted a simple white watch and this is fits the requirement. It's not quite as large a face as I wanted, but good enough. I like the colored numbers, and the backlit face so it's easy to read at night (turn it on by pushing the winder knob).

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, September 9, 2014
B. Webb (Bay Area California) - See all my reviews
I've only had the Timex Weekender watch a few days, so I can't speak to its longevity, although Timex has lasted well for me through 'time'. Finally decided I needed a change from my old Timex watch as the battery was running low. After more than five years I didn't want to spend money on another replacement battery, and the gold tone was beginning to wear.
Decided the Weekender with colorful numbers would be a fun change. Didn't think much of the white wristband, however, as I don't think it would remain white very long. So I purchased a striped band to match the numbers and a black band for more "formal" wear. I love that the band is easy to take on and off the watch and on and off my wrist. The Indiglo is helpful in the dark, large watch face makes looking at the time very easy. If the watch came in a gold tone I might have opted for that, but I'm satisfied with the silver. I imagine it will last and look good for some time. There is no day/date feature, but that isn't an issue for me. (I usually couldn't read the small numbers anyway.) Being able to swap wrist bands for a different look is a nice feature. Much easier on the wallet to put out 10 bucks for the band rather than three or four times that for another watch. Can change my band as easily as I change my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I like most is the ease in reading the dial, July 31, 2014
Very cute and affordable. What I like most is the ease in reading the dial, especially at night as it illuminates. I have a very small wrist and this fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice casual watch, September 3, 2014
The multi colored numbers make this casual watch POP! Have both the white & multi colored watch bands & both look equally well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., July 24, 2014
I don't like this watch. The band is super flimsy - too flimsy for the heavy time piece. The numbers are not like they look in the picture. They are tiny. I wanted this watch so bad and when it went on sale, I immediately bought it. I was really disappointed. Also, you need to know this very important thing: When I tried to return it, Amazon would not take it back because "you cannot return hazardous items." Oh really? You mean you can SELL me hazardous items, but I cannot return them back to you? After much research because the customer service person could not tell me why a WATCH was hazardous, I discovered that it is the Indiglo that is hazardous. Indiglo has traces of uranium in it apparently.

I want to add that I still love Amazon and they have great customer service. The fact that I was unhappy with the watch has nothing to do with Amazon itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars This cute watch may push the Rado to the side, November 26, 2014
I have a Rado watch that I love and have had for years and the crystal broke after I accidently banged it one too many times. I am lost without a watch and can be compulsive about looking at very high end ones. But the pragmatic side decided to shop Timex to just get by until my Rado is repaired. I ordered this cuteTimex weekender and couldn't be more pleased. Perfect size for me, a little funk, and more than affordable. The Rado may not be my primary go to watch now. Great job Timex and also Amazon for getting it to me the next day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong watch, October 7, 2014
Veary good watch I would advise you to not ware this watch while doing any exercise were you can fall. I was running then someone tripped me and I fell and the glass on the watch shattered. The amazing part was the watch still worked so it's strong. But the wrist band part is not the best I got a cupple of them and some of them would come undone and the watch would obviously fall off and the fabric bands do not like to stay under the metal pieces on the band. Over all great watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Timex!, October 6, 2014
MGKAL "Maria" (Central Valley CA) - See all my reviews
Great watch! It's affordable. The band can be removed and cleaned (use bar soap and a tooth brush, cold water). The indiglo light is a very handy feature and is not too bright to be annoying to concert or theatre goers. The colors of the numbers give a sense of whimsy and the small type military-time numbers are helpful. The slip-on bands are simple to remove and put on.
It's such a cool watch that I bought another plus some different color bands.

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›