4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N862 Weekender Green Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
This watch is pretty, has a nice white readable face, although the shiny silver numbering makes it a bit more difficult. Flat black would have been much better. Of course, I love the indiglo feature. I can see what time it is when I wake up several times throughout the night! The watch itself is a bit larger than I thought it was, and the strap is rather long for me, since I have a very small wrist. The green is pretty though. The edge of the strap, which you cannot see in the photo, is white, which I didn't expect, and really don't like all that much. But overall, it's a pretty nice watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars basic watch, easy to read, good color, August 22, 2012
D. Strickland (Somewhere East of Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I mostly bought this for the color and face size. I have a lot of watches and switch them every day to match what I wear. Since none of them are expensive, it's a fun way to add some color and variety. The watch band is quite large and I don't have tiny wrists. The band has 9 holes and I use the middle but the end of the band still is visible when I look at the watch on my wrist. I pokes out like a little tail which I don't like. I find it easy to read, the face is a good size (about 1-1/4") and the Indiglo is always a fun option. I graded it 4 stars since it's nothing fancy, but a good basic watch. The extra long strap is annoying though.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch, May 2, 2013
Bought it for my friend and it looks really nice. The only surprise is that the strap has a white color on the sides of it. Looks pretty good and classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 20, 2013
Bluedog "bluedog" (Sebastopol, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been waiting for Timex to come out with a women's leather band watch that has both their Indiglo and style. This watch was purchased for a friend who likes to wear a watch to bed so she can see the time in the middle of the night. She also likes a smaller face for a feminine look. This line has terrific colors and while the face is a little larger, it is not at all masculine. It looks great on - very light in appearance and it keeps great time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful green band!, February 25, 2013
Wonderful green band. Timex always a decent purchase, easy to read, easy to put on. And I can change the band later with a standard size.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, functional, and priced right, February 8, 2013
This watch is just plain fun, but also very functional. The larger-than-traditional face (32mm diameter) is easy to read at a glance and the Indiglo light makes viewing in the dark or in low light a breeze. I find the leather band to be quite comfortable -- so much so that it's easy to forget I'm wearing it. As another reviewer stated, the edge of the band is white. I don't notice it when the watch is on my wrist, but worth a mention nonetheless for those who may factor that information into their purchasing decision.

Before buying this watch, I tried on several other watches from the Timex Weekender line; specifically the ones that have a more "domed" or rounded-edge case style and are matched with various colorful nylon bands instead of leather. The standard women's case diameter in that watch is 31mm and the "unisex" version (which looks the same, only larger) has a 38mm case diameter. The standard men's size Weekender is also 38mm -- in other words, it's a fairly large watch and I felt it was much too big for my average sized wrist. This watch, on the other hand, at 32mm in diameter, balances out nicely on my arm, as did the 31mm women's Weekender with nylon band.

I wanted to give this watch 5 stars, buy have only had it for two weeks now, so am holding off until I've had it long enough to know if it will be reliable or not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 13, 2013
This watch is a very good price performer. The band is a bit cheap feeling, but again, good value for the price.