Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T2N915 "Weekender" Green Nylon Strap Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 15, 2013
It's neither heavy nor dainty, and it's highly functional with outstanding readability. The Indiglo lighting is beautiful and the workmanship is excellent. It has been one month since I set the watch, and I am thrilled that the watch time is still within a second compared to my reference! The strap is thin, and I predict it will wear out before the watch. I would like to have several more straps in different colors. Although I could not find straps here, I did find one at Target for $7. The pins are spring-loaded so a traditional band would also work (5/8", or 16 mm, wide).
on May 21, 2013
This is a really nice watch - the band is comfortable, comes in a range of nice colors, numbers are very readable, and the face can be lit up in the dark which is handy. I especially like that the band has so many holes, making it very adjustable. It's particularly helpful for people with small wrists, since it can be tightened further than most watch bands. I have freakishly small wrists, and this is seriously the first watch that's ever fit my wrist snugly.
on June 23, 2013
When my old Timex disappeared several months ago (probably carried off by my jewelry-stealing cat) I had to find a replacement with a dial I could read at night, easily visible numbers for day, and a few other things. I bought three that were big disappointments, with supposedly glowing numbers that, sorry, wouldn't glow enough to be readable, or built-in watchbands that couldn't be adjusted well, or other major design flaws. I went back to my old favorite Timex with its Indiglo dial. It's plain. It's simple. It works perfectly for me in a way the much more expensive watches didn't. I thought I wouldn't like the larger dial because my wrists are tiny, but I do. The fabric band is a nice green color, slightly bluish like the image shows. It washes nicely. I could've bought four of these in different colors for what I spent on watches I'll never wear again.
on December 1, 2012
Beautiful watch! Military time and very clear second hand are good for use as a nurse (student nurse for now...). The band gets a little damp and doesn't always dry well but that's when I am wearing it 24/7.
on April 4, 2013
this is my 2nd purchase of this Timex watch model. Bought a different color a month earlier. It is very soft and easy on the wrist. Love the look, casual but business. Bought it for golf days but wear all the time. May get another color when I can find. Colors are limited and want something that pops but not pink or blue
on June 22, 2014
Had a similar model which lasted over a decade with 24/7 use. (Almost never removed it off the wrist.) I'm simply d-e-l-i-g-h-t-e-d with this one. Fist off, the dial is made of crystal, not plastic so it scratches less, then it looks awesome! The case color is a mirror polished pewter color and it's solid, robust, made to last. The wrist band feels very comfortable and it's so easy to change. (No spring pins to toil with.) I actually got a second one and it also looks awesome. The only thing not quite to par is that the picture shows a matching green seconds' pointer and mine is black, but it not enough to remove one star from the review. This is a classic and I LOVE it.

Update Jun 29: the strap pins ARE the spring type, so regular watch bands will fit and my seconds pointer is green (it was too dark to notice).

Update July 1, 2015: Haven't removed it from my wrist ever since. I DIVE with it. Water is NO problem for this timepiece. It's cool to sail at night and check out the time with the built in light. Strap is perfect, no fading, even with all the salt water abuse. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
on July 3, 2014
Basic, easy to read watch with versatility of being able to change the strap.
I wanted a watch that would be reliable, and not too fussy. But I wanted to be able to have it have a touch of personality as well. I love the teal green strap, but I also purchased the black strap for when classic is the look I want. Very happy with the look and performance of this watch.
on August 13, 2015
I really like this watch. It's no-frills, so it's a clean-looking design and it's straightforward to operate. The numbers are plain and easy to see. It's fun to be able to change the band. I've had one for 3 or 4 years, I bought this one as a spare, in case Timex stops making them. The only problem is that Timex, and the non-brand places, don't offer nearly as many color choices for bands in this smaller 16mm size compared to the wider ones for the bigger watches.
on February 8, 2013
Nice watch, easy to read and the band is easy to switch out if you want a different color. The mid size is perfect for my small wrists
on December 2, 2015
It's a beautiful watch. The band is kind of a teal color, which is what I was expecting. I've had it for a few months now I think. The ticking is a little loud; if you're not wearing it you can hear it across the room (granted the rooms in my house are pretty small) and if you ARE wearing it you can hear it if it's about a foot away from your ear. The holes in my band are starting to wear a little bit, but I wear this watch to work every day. Overall, I like it, but if you get annoyed by loud ticking I might look at another watch.