Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on May 3, 2013
Lots and lots of compliments on my pretty pink timex. I am a fitness swimmer and all my swim buddies noticed and asked about my new watch. Watch is great in or out of the pool. I have been looking for a reasonably priced chronograph watch and this one fits the bill. Very happy with this purchase.
on September 28, 2014
I love this watch as it is sporty and feminine. Imposing, but not bling-y. The reason for the 4 stars is that I have a small wrist and the wrist band is a tad stiff so the watch is hard to keep centered on the top of my wrist, but anybody with an average size wrist will be fine.
on August 16, 2013
Ordered this watch for my wife after alot of research. She was pretty excited about the styling and features. However, the moment she put them on, we both knew it was going to be returned. My wife is small-boned but very athletic, so we thought it would be a great match.

Unfortunately, it looked like she had a large men's watch on! It dwarfed her wrist. She said it was heavy too - felt like lead weight.

So, if you want size and heft, this is the watch for you! If not, fair warning!
on July 23, 2013
I have only had this watch for a few days. It's beautiful, fits well and seems to work well. I have not used all of the features. The lack of 5th star is because I prefer a slightly smaller band. I am getting used to these silicone straps, although they do take some getting used to. I forget what I paid, but it's a nice watch and I don't regret the purchase in the least.
on January 8, 2014
I have had this watch for a few months now and I love it... minus the band. I originally bought it because I needed a watch that I could use while running (to time sprints) and I thought that the band would be perfect (I'm not a fan of cheesy digital watches and wanted something nicer I could wear daily). Unfortunately, the band was very uncomfortable and never settle right on my wrist - big, bulky and not very flexible. I removed the band and started using the Timex Weekender series bands instead. They're inexpensive, come in a multitude of different colors, fit perfectly, slip on and off quickly and make it look like a different watch every single time you change the band. The watch is pretty heavy so they actually make it feel a lot lighter I absolutely love it now and probably won't buy another watch - only Weekender bands - till the watch breaks and at that time I'll just buy another one just like it.
on July 29, 2013
Love the watch.
The only negative is . you have yo reset the second hand. Otherwise it is wonderful. Was shocked on how it was shipped. No padding in box. I was lucky it wasn't damaged.
on June 26, 2014
So cute and comfortable.. Love to wear it casually and when working out!!! Get a lot f comments and compliments on it!
on September 4, 2014
I really like my watch. it is almost perfect. The only thing I would change is to have a larger case diameter.
on September 13, 2014
Love this watch. Wear all the time. The band is heavy and not great. I will change it out. Good purchase.
on November 7, 2013
I love my watch its baby pic strap & the mini dials as well plus the overall look of it.