5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!
A very nice easy to read analog watch. Not overly large for a small woman's wrist. This particular watch accepts the replacement 16mm bands which are not as readily available as the 20mm size.
Published 14 months ago by Megan Hartley-Simpson

3.0 out of 5 stars Womens Timex T
its a very comfortable watch. I just wish the face was larger - the band is okay - it does slide a little because of the fabric. it is the kind of strap that you might want to replace/
Published 11 months ago by Bernice R. Zigman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Timex Women's T2P0749J "Weekender" Blue and Pink Stripe Nylon Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable watch! Fit is great for small wrists!, January 10, 2014
I was looking for a watch that was colorful and fun, but not too kid-like. This watch is adorable and the fit is great! I have small wrists (5.5") and this watch fits, with 2 holes to go! It fits snug, and does not move too much. It does not feel bulky - which I was afraid of, because the watch head is bigger than I was used to wearing. The watch dial fits my wrist perfectly. I also don't notice the loud ticking as others have said, but I also don't sleep with a silent room. Hopefully the band lasts, because I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Womens Timex T, October 19, 2013
Bernice R. Zigman (Edwsardsfville, PA usa) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, May 14, 2013
I am very pleased with this watch. The color is just ad described and it is very comfortable on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Navy and pink just like 'Jack Wills'. I love it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Present to me, May 12, 2014
I purchased this watch because of the band. I was looking for something casual for everyday wear. I have a small wrist, and would like the casing to be a bit smaller. Other than that, I love the watch, it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex is always a winner!!, April 20, 2014
I have 2 of these watches and wouldn't buy anything else. They're reliable, durable and a very reasonable price. I buy watchbands to jazz the watch up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, March 29, 2014
It does tick fairly loud like other reviews have mentioned. It is still one of my favorite watches! Versatile with the ability to change straps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch for tiny wrists., February 14, 2014
I have trouble finding watches that are small enough for my wrists and aren't constantly spinning around my arm. This watch is nice and snug. It is easy to read and looks stylish. I would have given it 5 stars if it were not for something scratchy (glue?) near the buckle. I think others have mentioned this as well. I hope that this will wear in over time and be less irritating. Overall, I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Weekender, February 6, 2014
Like the big face, the face illiminates by pressing stem, and the watchbands are interchangeable. I have purchased 3 additional different color watchbands. This watch is easy to wear. Good weekend watch.

Rate and Discover Movies