Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on March 2, 2014
These are not genuine Timex watches and the band is not genuine leather. It is some sort of paper thin material. These watches are not good quality and it does not keep good time.
on April 8, 2014
I was looking for a stylish ladies watch with a nice large face so I could tell the time without having to put on my glasses each time.
Nice watch except that the pearly face is quite reflective and sometimes a bit hard to read and also I thought the strap would be more of a pine green - it is a fairly bright green so it does not go with that many outfits. All in all I am happy with my watch,
on March 6, 2014
The dial is large, easily readable, yet comfortable on the wrist.
The wrist band is a very classic shade of green, I like it better than I thought I would.
Snap it up at this price, a total bargain.
on December 12, 2013
Excellent watch with beautiful colored band and elegant packaging. Very pleased with this purchase, and would not hesitate to order a similar product.
on May 6, 2014
I have been using this for last 60 days. At first it was absolutely great piece of watch but for past two weeks the dial was not working. Now it has completely stopped. Changed the battery yet it does not work at all.
on April 12, 2015
I love the look and feel of this watch and would have bought more if the battery has lasted longer than a week. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
on February 2, 2014
Five stars for value and quality. This watch is so cute and practical. It goes with several of my outfits, wears well and looks great! Thanks!
on March 22, 2014
It's very nice and inexpensive, but it is really BIG. So if you're petite you'll probably want to pass this one by.
on February 11, 2014
Needed a watch, had Timex in the past, remembered they were great.
I would recommend to all my female friends.
on February 10, 2014
I have never before seen a green watch band. It is so cool.
St Patrick here we come. Makes you smile.