5.0 out of 5 stars Great!Better display dates!
This watch had a great price and of course the name brand. The numbers are nice and big and easy to read. I've brougth timex watches all my life, they are one of the best and oldest brands around and you cant beat the price. Just fantastic!
Published 6 months ago by zhp

3.0 out of 5 stars large dial face
The price was great especially for a Timex however the dial face was bigger than what I thought it would be
Published 5 months ago by sandie f

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!Better display dates!, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Timex Women's T2P093TN Dark Blue Croco Leather Casual Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, February 12, 2014
The product overall is very nice. The leather on the strap is slightly softer than I would have liked to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars I could own 10 of these, April 25, 2014
The look of this watch is on trend, and I never have to worry about being too careful. It is one of my favorite watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timed watch, March 16, 2014
I would recommend to anyone and any family members anytime
It looks nice on my arm and keeps good time

4.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE NICE WATCHES!, February 10, 2014
I've had a smaller version of this watch for years, however, the face is really small and getting harder for me to see as I get along in years. These watches normally retail for nearly $50 and Amazon (as of this posting) is having a sale on them for $16 - what a deal! I ordered the green and blue. These are really nice watches for the money with good quality calfskin leather bands that actually have some substance to them (i.e. thick) instead of the cheezy 'rubber' type bands that have become so prevalent in many watches. I especially like the 'very' large, yet simple and distinguished looking face that is very easy to read (and is about the size of a half dollar). A good purchase for the money.

Purchase with confidence.

TIMEX WOMEN'S DARK BLUE CROCO PATTERNED LEATHER STRAP WATCH
Case Diameter: 35 MM
Band: Calfskin
Color: Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue band everyday watch, February 10, 2014
Coffee Hound (Humble, TX United States) - See all my reviews
So cute. Easy to read. Matches so many things.
What every pair of jeans needs. Very, very cool.
Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value with style, February 7, 2014
Easy to see and read the numbers. Great watch at a wonderful price . I gave this as a gift and the person was thrilled.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look especially for teens, December 31, 2013
Great look especially for teens but the overall size of face is really huge and sometimes it rubs my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the large face as it is easy to read, July 9, 2014
The color of this watch is a rich color and true to the color displayed in the picture. I like the large face as it is easy to read. The band is made from quality leather. I have really small wrists and this watch fits well.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, June 3, 2014
its a gift for my friend & she liked it infact. I have impressed with this wonderfull watch ,witha nice tag.Thanks a ton Amazon.

Rate and Discover Movies