Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T2P093TN Dark Blue Croco Leather Casual Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 10, 2014
I've had a smaller version of this watch for years, however, the face is really small and getting harder for me to see as I get along in years. These watches normally retail for nearly $50 and Amazon (as of this posting) is having a sale on them for $16 - what a deal! I ordered the green and blue. These are really nice watches for the money with good quality calfskin leather bands that actually have some substance to them (i.e. thick) instead of the cheezy 'rubber' type bands that have become so prevalent in many watches. I especially like the 'very' large, yet simple and distinguished looking face that is very easy to read (and is about the size of a half dollar). A good purchase for the money.

Purchase with confidence.

TIMEX WOMEN'S DARK BLUE CROCO PATTERNED LEATHER STRAP WATCH
Case Diameter: 35 MM
Band: Calfskin
Color: Dark Blue
on February 9, 2014
This watch had a great price and of course the name brand. The numbers are nice and big and easy to read. I've brougth timex watches all my life, they are one of the best and oldest brands around and you cant beat the price. Just fantastic!
on October 17, 2014
I received this watch this evening. I like it enough that I am looking for it in brown/tan. I actually purchased it because I thought it would match my Dooney & Bourke Blue Croco satchel. It does and it doesn't. The band is not as light as it appears in this photo not is it shiny. But it's clean face and easy read numbers more than make up for that. The face is larger than I expected but it's ok, "the better to see you with, my dear".
on February 27, 2014
Timex is always good watch. This one is, too. The color of the band is fantastic. The only problem might be the size of the dial. If you're a lady want to wear a small dial, this is not for you. If you prefer a larger dial, this would be a great choice.
on February 17, 2014
I love my Timex Women's dark blue crocodile leather watch. The dial is large and easy to read, the beautiful blue, leather strap is gorgeous. It is comfortable, keeps good time, and you cannot beat the price. I bought one in red as well.
on March 7, 2014
I am sort of a watch "collector" in that I like different colors of bands . The only thing I didn't like is isn't an Indiglo watch. I really search those out. But this is a good looking inexpensive watch
on March 1, 2014
This watch was a great buy - I love the blue leather band and the large dial. The other watch I bought at the same time and paid about 4 times more for, didn't work at all, had to return it. I have several Timex watches that have run for years, especially love their Easy Reader watches that I can see the time on without having to put on my reading glasses!
on December 8, 2014
The watch would have been great. The size was perfect and the band is a nice leather. However, it worked only 2 days and stopped. I made sure it was not operator error, i.e the stem is in and no other reason I could control. I am not sure if it was a dead battery or the watch was defective.
on February 4, 2014
Although I like the watch itself. The band is on the small side but the face is a nice size. However, the pin was pulled out already and the battery was already running which makes me think it was a return. Not happy about that. Thinking of returning it for that reason alone.
on February 18, 2014
This is a perfect watch for casual wear. I like the larger face and the simplicity of it, plus the blue band is pretty. And one can never go wrong with a Timex. I own a Rolex which is not as accurate as any Timex I have owned. Plus this watch is uncomplicated and elegant. And with the larger face, even my Mom can tell the time. I love it.
Noelle