Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T40301 Expedition Metal Field Brown Leather Strap Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2011
A year ago I bought a Wenger watch in hopes it would be serving me well for a long time to come given it's price. It did not. So I looked for a replacement and found it in this watch. It is wonderful. Tha wrist band is water resistant leather and of great quality. The indiglo night light is another great feature for checking the time at night. The hands are illuminated. There is a date function as well as military time. An awesome watch for a great price.
on September 1, 2009
I love this watch for my nursing job! Military time and date and the indiglo light makes my job easier. I did change the band to a metal band, easier to wash my hands all the time...
on June 1, 2012
I like the watch fine, but Amazon needs to work on consistency with the product images and the description. The main image of the watch doesn't show a date feature, which I wanted, but the description and one of the other images indicates there is a date feature. I was okay with the mystery since I'm not wed to having the date, but this inconsistency should be fixed, since it's kind of false advertising.
on May 1, 2013
i have three timex watches from about 20 years ago and they are all still running great, although the one with indiglo stopped glowing within the first year or so, so i do hope that the light on this one lasts awhile. i plan to wear this one camping and i hope i didn't get a lemon. but i've never had a bad timex yet (and the others costs me all of about $20 each!) with three others i just decided that i finally wanted another different look. i wanted something sporty, outdoorsy but not too big or bold since i've got tiny wrists. i had trouble deciding between this mini expedition and the brown nylon strap one with the black numbering. the face on this one is supposed to be a tad larger than the other but the light-color numbering makes it look not at all huge or heavy, i think. i was a bit concerned that i wouldn't like the light green numbers and hands but i *love* them. they are so easy to see and they glow perfectly. and i realize that my other watches don't even have all the numbers anyway or only have little lines instead of numbers. so this one seems a bit more utilitarian which is what i was looking for. the brown leather and classic style of the watch remind me of vintage luggage too. and i only wear silver rim watches. this one is so cute, and functional at the same time and so far it's running great... i love the size, the narrow-ish strap and the way it looks on my arm, just enough watch but not too much. my only issue is with the strap being too long. i wear it on the second tightest hole but i can't clip the other end shorter since it's finished. luckily the second keeper is holding the long strap end down and if the keeper starts sliding too much, i'll glue it underneath.
on May 27, 2010
Have had this watch before and love it for work. It is low profile and waterproof, so great for a flower shop owner. It was so great that I searched high and low for another and found it here.
on May 13, 2013
This is my third Timex Expedition watch in the last 10 years or so. The watch is great, just the right size for a woman's wrist, easy to read, not too flashy, and keeps on ticking... The best part is the night light which comes on when you push the little button on the right. You can read the time in the middle of the night, plus I've actually used the night light to find things in a dark tent at night. Battery life seems infinite (well, years anyway).

The wristband is nice too, soft brown leather that doesn't wear very quickly. My problem is that the pins that hold the strap to the watch tend to loosen or bend or something (?), so that it occasionally happens that the watch falls off my wrist and, if I don't notice at the time, it's lost. That's why I had to replace the last two watches. But I do a lot of manual labor with my arms; someone who works in an office probably wouldn't stress the watch like that.
on February 4, 2010
Bought this watch for my wife, who is an R.N.
She needs a easily-readable watch with Indiglo nightlite, a secondhand and date.
This watch perfectly fits the bill!
on March 23, 2014
I have had this watch just a few months and the crystal is SO badly scratched it is difficult to read the time. I have always purchased Times Expeditions for their durability and the fact they are water proof because I spend a lot of time in the outdoors in the warm months. However, this time of year I work in an office and am very gentle on my watches. It actually is tucked under long sleeved shirts so it is extra protected. The band is nice an long but I will NEVER buy this watch again and will have to buy a new watch to replace this one asap as the crystal looks foggy it is so scratched. All my other Expeditions have lasted at least 2 years. Not sure why this happened. Save yourself the aggravation and money and do NOT buy this watch.
on January 15, 2016
I like these, this is my second one- I buy them for the push button to turn the light on the face. I teach and if I cant see my watch while Im showing slides or a film, this perfect. Its not fancy but not unattractive/distracting either.
on October 7, 2014
The photo of this item does not match the current model, which now has a date complication (feature). This vendor needs to make sure their Amazon.com product description and photo is up to date. The outdated photo only causes frustration and a waste of time.