5.0 out of 5 stars Timex watch
This watch is great! The numbers are easy to read, great for taking vitals. The date and day of the week feature is really helpful. It is comfortable. A couple times, I banged the clear cover on the front of the watch on things, and it has not scratched. I am happy with my purchase.
Published on August 2, 2008 by ET

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Terrible Wristband
Published on May 18, 2010 by K.McCollam

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex watch, August 2, 2008
This review is from: Timex Women's T5G881 1440 Sports Digital White Resin Strap Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Terrible Wristband, May 18, 2010
K.McCollam "Kayla" (Social Circle, GA.) - See all my reviews
The watch itself is great. Easy to use, extremely functional. The band however is very difficult to keep white. After wearing one pair of dark denim jeans the band discolored and although I have tried many different products it has yet to return to it's true white color. The watch is very light weight and never seems to get in the way of working out or day to day activities. I recommend this highly if you are wearing it during exercising but not for an every day watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch with all the features I needed, February 13, 2010
I just got this watch today and I am in LOVE! It has all the features I need for charting and other duties: military time, second counter, date and day display, and waterproof up to 50 meters! Plus it is mostly white so it is the classic nursing color. It is adorable and super afordable. It was not any more difficult to set than any other digital watch. The instructions are pretty clear but save them for when you need to set something because there are quite a few steps. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and reliable, April 9, 2009
If all you really need is a stopwatch and want to avoid all the fancy new technology, this running watch is a practical and simple investment. And if you travel or have a tendency to lose, damage, or misplace your watch, it is not expensive to replace!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sporty watch for the price, May 11, 2008
This is a sporty, lightweight watch and Im very happy with it. The time is easy to read and the additional functions are also useful. The indiglo feature is also a nice feature in dark areas. I got the watch in white and the slightly metallic pink color is a nice touch. The shiny silver details arent metal as far as I can tell, but for the price I dont mind a bit. The proprotions are just right for a womans wrist of any size and is quite comfortable to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, September 7, 2009
C Brown (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
The watch is good for the price you pay. Some of the things I dislike about it, is that the white band gets soiled immediately, and now it has a slight yellowish tinge, like old plastic. I also dislike the buttons, they are extremely hard to depress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Watch for daughter, July 14, 2008
I ordered this watch for my 12 year old daughter who has a very small wrist. It is hard to find a "cool" looking watch that is not a kids watch with characters on it. It is very sporty and has that "surfer girl" look to it. Very easy to program and the numbers are easy to read. She is very happy with it. It looks much nice in person.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the price, September 19, 2009
I've owned various versions of this watch - and like them all. It is a fairly easy model to operate (I like doing split times while I work out - and this feature works well).
My only two compliants would be:
1. it is somewhat complicated to change the actual time (I usually have to refer to the owner's manual - even after owning this style of watch for years). Thank goodness I really have to do this twice a year (or when I'm traveling).
2. The colored white band on this one goes with everything, but it gets dirty easily and while the white face stays bright white. The result isn't that appealing. Maybe chose a different color.

This watch will last for years - even with daily workout use.

3.0 out of 5 stars It lasted for a month....I think...., May 14, 2009
Ok so this watch was pretty cool. It had everything that I wanted and it had a great price too. But after about a month it just started beeping at me. Only a couple of numbers were on and the light was illuminating constantly. Then it finally just died...I thought no big deal it's just the battery. Nope, still no worky. Maybe they'll take it back...It was a cool watch....

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Functional and Feminine, August 14, 2009
I wanted a durable, easy-to-use, cute little watch with a stopwatch and alarms. This is exactly that with the added bonus of an Indiglo backlight and a day & date display. I've been using it for two months and I have zero complaints. It works flawlessly, is super easy to program and the white band has stayed white, even after grueling workouts, sweat, dirt, dishes, yard work, gardening and swimming in the lake. This cute little watch is definitely a great value for the price.

Rate and Discover Movies