Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T5G881 1440 Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 2, 2008
This watch is great! The numbers are easy to read, great for taking vitals. The date and day of the week feature is really helpful. It is comfortable. A couple times, I banged the clear cover on the front of the watch on things, and it has not scratched. I am happy with my purchase.
on May 18, 2010
The watch itself is great. Easy to use, extremely functional. The band however is very difficult to keep white. After wearing one pair of dark denim jeans the band discolored and although I have tried many different products it has yet to return to it's true white color. The watch is very light weight and never seems to get in the way of working out or day to day activities. I recommend this highly if you are wearing it during exercising but not for an every day watch.
on July 3, 2012
just got this today. bought this and the "Timex Unisex T5G841 1440 Sports Digital Resin Strap Watch" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SZKHNC/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01.

Uploading pic. The pic of the white looks smaller but they are of the same size. both beeps for every click of the button but the white is less louder.

Took about less than 5 minutes to setup. the band is rubberized and NOT translucent. I like it that way. Don't like the translucent kind. Looks durable. The clasp is wide enough that you won't ruin your band too fast. i think it will last me a long long time

The face is 3 toned, the silver casing, the pinkish bronze side and the white edges by the band. The White edges are glittery when you look closely. Not obvious when you are looking at it on your arm a foot away. It looks cute. The interior where the 1440 is printed on is also a little shimmery when you look closely but not so obvious.

the alarm is a plain alarm. does not have any option for choosing day to have it alarm. its either an On or Off. There are 2 alarms. 1st Alarm for the First Time Zone and the 2nd alarm for the 2nd timezone.

Beep... it beeps every time you hit a button. It is not so loud as the other timex i bought but definitely audible. The only time it doesn't beep is when you hit indigo which is good... nobody wants to hear that in a movie
review image review image review image review image
on February 13, 2010
I just got this watch today and I am in LOVE! It has all the features I need for charting and other duties: military time, second counter, date and day display, and waterproof up to 50 meters! Plus it is mostly white so it is the classic nursing color. It is adorable and super afordable. It was not any more difficult to set than any other digital watch. The instructions are pretty clear but save them for when you need to set something because there are quite a few steps. 5 stars!
on September 7, 2009
The watch is good for the price you pay. Some of the things I dislike about it, is that the white band gets soiled immediately, and now it has a slight yellowish tinge, like old plastic. I also dislike the buttons, they are extremely hard to depress. Would rather buy Casio next time, very dissapointed with overall quality. The dial window is ACRYLIC and therefore scratches easily! If you want an inexpensive watch but that does not look cheap, take the time to find out the dial window material and choose mineral glass.
on April 12, 2014
I can only think that the people that give these 2-5 stars do not realize or care that they are not real TIMEX and do not need the missing functions. (Second alarm and countdown timer)

Two years ago I bought the blue and the purple 1440 Timex watches and LOVE them! They still work. I need the countdown timers feature for my autistic son and my typical toddler and I use them all the time for that.

Recently, I misplaced both. (oh SNAP!) and I went onto Amazon to buy replacements and saw they had a grey and white pair that I did not have. So I ordered them. When they came in I tried to set the countdown timers. Well, these both DID NOT HAVE the countdown timers. I chatted with Amazon to do the return - these were not TIMEX products, but some knock-offs without the same functionality. They promised I would get the right product when the replacements shipped out. I was really hoping they were right. (Note: the knock-offs are missing the countdown timers and the authentic TIMEX have TWO alarms.)

Second time around - WRONG. Again, these are not TIMEX. They are missing the TIMEX labels on the back of the watch in big letters and also on the face of the watch. Frankly, I would almost not care if they were knock-offs if they worked the same - BUT THEY DO NOT. I am really disappointed that Amazon is letting this through the cracks. I am returning all four watches (first shipment and the replacements) for a full refund this time. (I will post if i find the real watches somewhere else on-line that is selling the real thing.) Amazon - I am really disappointed. I do a lot of shopping from Amazon and this is the first time they have gotten it this wrong.

Luckily I found my original blue and purple set, YEAH!

on June 21, 2014
At first I loved my new watch. It worked great and was really nice looking. However, in less than a week, the lovely white band started discoloring into an ugly yellowed blotchy mess. I ended up returning it. It's too bad because it was a really nice watch to start with.
on May 9, 2014
Disclaimer: I'm writing this about my wife's watch.

The wife's been using these 1440s for years. Eventually the keeper will croak on them, and later than that the band will crack and break. That's with all of these. It's par for the course. You get two good years of of them and then replace. Sometimes I think we should pay four times as much and have one that will last twice as long, but that idea doesn't stick around long.

So, you're thinking of buying a white sports watch, huh? Well, you know how you don't see a lot of white sport watches out there on people's arms, it's because they don't buy them. They don't buy them because they change in color. You can tell this thing changes in color because the hard plastic doesn't, but the watch band does.

Now, we're not talking it going full off-white. Not even some eggshell color. It's just every so slight. But, it's an ongoing process.

I can't recommend. That said, it's a good 1440 watch with a white band. If a white watch is what you want, then this is it. You know the situation.
on April 9, 2009
If all you really need is a stopwatch and want to avoid all the fancy new technology, this running watch is a practical and simple investment. And if you travel or have a tendency to lose, damage, or misplace your watch, it is not expensive to replace!
on July 11, 2013
I love the watch, I have two others in different color bands. But after using the watch for only two weeks, it is yellow and I can not clean it. I have tried everything, including soaking it in pure bleach as a last ditch effort. Never again will I buy a white watch.

Love the watch, hate the band.