Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 2, 2008
This watch is great! The numbers are easy to read, great for taking vitals. The date and day of the week feature is really helpful. It is comfortable. A couple times, I banged the clear cover on the front of the watch on things, and it has not scratched. I am happy with my purchase.
11 comment32 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2010
The watch itself is great. Easy to use, extremely functional. The band however is very difficult to keep white. After wearing one pair of dark denim jeans the band discolored and although I have tried many different products it has yet to return to it's true white color. The watch is very light weight and never seems to get in the way of working out or day to day activities. I recommend this highly if you are wearing it during exercising but not for an every day watch.
11 comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2010
I just got this watch today and I am in LOVE! It has all the features I need for charting and other duties: military time, second counter, date and day display, and waterproof up to 50 meters! Plus it is mostly white so it is the classic nursing color. It is adorable and super afordable. It was not any more difficult to set than any other digital watch. The instructions are pretty clear but save them for when you need to set something because there are quite a few steps. 5 stars!
on September 7, 2009
The watch is good for the price you pay. Some of the things I dislike about it, is that the white band gets soiled immediately, and now it has a slight yellowish tinge, like old plastic. I also dislike the buttons, they are extremely hard to depress. Would rather buy Casio next time, very dissapointed with overall quality. The dial window is ACRYLIC and therefore scratches easily! If you want an inexpensive watch but that does not look cheap, take the time to find out the dial window material and choose mineral glass.
on July 3, 2012
just got this today. bought this and the "Timex Unisex T5G841 1440 Sports Digital Resin Strap Watch" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SZKHNC/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01.

Uploading pic. The pic of the white looks smaller but they are of the same size. both beeps for every click of the button but the white is less louder.

Took about less than 5 minutes to setup. the band is rubberized and NOT translucent. I like it that way. Don't like the translucent kind. Looks durable. The clasp is wide enough that you won't ruin your band too fast. i think it will last me a long long time

The face is 3 toned, the silver casing, the pinkish bronze side and the white edges by the band. The White edges are glittery when you look closely. Not obvious when you are looking at it on your arm a foot away. It looks cute. The interior where the 1440 is printed on is also a little shimmery when you look closely but not so obvious.

the alarm is a plain alarm. does not have any option for choosing day to have it alarm. its either an On or Off. There are 2 alarms. 1st Alarm for the First Time Zone and the 2nd alarm for the 2nd timezone.

Beep... it beeps every time you hit a button. It is not so loud as the other timex i bought but definitely audible. The only time it doesn't beep is when you hit indigo which is good... nobody wants to hear that in a movie
review image review image review image review image
22 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2009
If all you really need is a stopwatch and want to avoid all the fancy new technology, this running watch is a practical and simple investment. And if you travel or have a tendency to lose, damage, or misplace your watch, it is not expensive to replace!
on September 19, 2009
I've owned various versions of this watch - and like them all. It is a fairly easy model to operate (I like doing split times while I work out - and this feature works well).
My only two compliants would be:
1. it is somewhat complicated to change the actual time (I usually have to refer to the owner's manual - even after owning this style of watch for years). Thank goodness I really have to do this twice a year (or when I'm traveling).
2. The colored white band on this one goes with everything, but it gets dirty easily and while the white face stays bright white. The result isn't that appealing. Maybe chose a different color.

This watch will last for years - even with daily workout use.
VINE VOICEon May 11, 2008
This is a sporty, lightweight watch and Im very happy with it. The time is easy to read and the additional functions are also useful. The indiglo feature is also a nice feature in dark areas. I got the watch in white and the slightly metallic pink color is a nice touch. The shiny silver details arent metal as far as I can tell, but for the price I dont mind a bit. The proprotions are just right for a womans wrist of any size and is quite comfortable to wear.
on July 14, 2008
I ordered this watch for my 12 year old daughter who has a very small wrist. It is hard to find a "cool" looking watch that is not a kids watch with characters on it. It is very sporty and has that "surfer girl" look to it. Very easy to program and the numbers are easy to read. She is very happy with it. It looks much nice in person.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2009
Ok so this watch was pretty cool. It had everything that I wanted and it had a great price too. But after about a month it just started beeping at me. Only a couple of numbers were on and the light was illuminating constantly. Then it finally just died...I thought no big deal it's just the battery. Nope, still no worky. Maybe they'll take it back...It was a cool watch....