5.0 out of 5 stars A Terrific Timex Watch for Nurse's andTeens!
This Timex watch has a mid-size bezel, which means it is extremely comfortable to wear and once on the wrist you will forget you have it on. For ladies with a larger wrist the strap is plenty long, very comfortable, and it does not pinch.

Published on December 14, 2007 by Erika Lyn Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, bad watch
Published on August 25, 2009 by J. Bauer

5.0 out of 5 stars A Terrific Timex Watch for Nurse's andTeens!, December 14, 2007
This review is from: Timex Women's T5J131 1440 Sports Digital Blue Resin Strap Watch (Watch)

The time read out is extremely clear and easy to read, especially for a night shift RN, and the alarm is wonderfully simple to program, not only for me, but also for my 14-year-old daughter, both of us are ADD. I LOVE the soft blue indiglo back light, which is not harsh on the eyes at night.

The BEST feature is the water resistance up to 165 feet. I come home from work, get into the shower, and never worry about whether or not I am wearing the watch. I also love the new colors. This one is a cool muted, ocean blue. There are many other colors available.

Ironically, I might not have tried this watch had I not been surfing late one night and accidentally ordered this watch in my sleep. I had my one-click set up and must have dozed off and hit the button with my mouse. I even ordered it over night shipping and I hardly do that for anything I REALLY want for myself! (laughing)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, bad watch, August 25, 2009
I bought this watch cause i really liked the look of it and the color and the reviews for it were mostly good. I also needed a watch that was waterproof so that I didn't need to take it off every time i went near water. One small thing that i found annoying was that when setting the time or alarm or anything, you couldn't go down so if you go one minute too high you have to go ALL the way back around. One more thing is that on the timer, you have to reset it every time that you use it. For example, if I set 5 minutes on it, and then pressed start, once it gets down to 0, and I want to use it again I have to reset the whole thing. There was one giant problem with the watch for me. On here it said that it was waterproof. The very first time that it got wet for me it fogged up inside, and I couldn't read the numbers as easily. About a week later, water droplets started getting in my watch. Then all of the numbers disappeared and now its blank. If you ask me, you can find a watch a LOT better than this. It may not look as cool, but this one didn't work at all for me. I had it for less than a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 8, 2007
This watch is exactly what I was looking for. It is a small, pretty, functional watch that is quite durable. It has plenty of features, but is not extremely complicated. The color is slightly lighter and more purpley then it is in the pictures.

1.0 out of 5 stars Advertised incorrectly as water resistant, October 18, 2012
It's a decent watch. But it is clearly advertised as water resistant to 165 feet. This means that the watch can be submersed in shallow water (pool water). But this one can't. Once used in a pool at no more than 4 feet depth, instant death. Had the watch for 2 weeks. It should be labeled as 100 feet, which means it can deal with rain and splashes of water.

2.0 out of 5 stars So hard to use ..., August 17, 2011
I am a long time user of Timex Ironman watches, but really only needed a stopwatch currently so chose this less expensive option. Boo. The programming is nothing like the Ironman's, is completely counter-intuitive and the little buttons are not exactly conducive to capturing an accurate time. Spend the additional $15 and get an Ironman as this is a waste.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for just a watch, January 9, 2008
But the buttons are difficult to push & I'll be darned if I can figure out the stopwatch feature. I have had many Timex Iron man watches and never had to read the manual. This one is more tricky. It does look nice and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with this watch., February 7, 2009
I am a female runner for many years and have owned numerous sport watches. I purchased this one just to use for my runs and other sport activities. I like this one a lot for timing my runs. It is easy to use and the display is easy to read. I do not wear it as an everyday watch as I find it too bulky.

4.0 out of 5 stars timex women's digital watch, November 9, 2007
I really like this watch. It has a timer, stopwatch and alarm, plus two time zones. The timer isn't as loud as some other brands and the real drawback is when the watch band wore out I wasn't able to replace it because of its unique design. I like the way the back lights up behind the numbers. That makes it easier to read then when the numbers just light up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch with so many options, April 30, 2007
J. Karam (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This is a great buy, and it works great. Its color is nice, and comes in a very convenient size and at an excellent price. The features (alarm etc...) are very useful too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Water resistant?, August 18, 2011
swissmiss (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I have had two of these watches and both died when getting wet. In the first case I was swimming in a lake and in the second I was in a wading pool with my son. I'm really disappointed because I like the look and feel of the watch very much and have especially appreciated the indiglo light during middle-of-the-night feedings or nap time checks. I just can't justify buying a 3rd one when light swimming or splashing around in a kiddie pool break the thing!

Rate and Discover Movies