Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2013
I only wear a watch when I'm swimming and this is perfect for it. This watch has stood up to hundreds of hours in the water so I can only imagine it would be an outstanding option for any kind of athlete.
on January 22, 2013
The watch works fine, but you need good eyesight and coordination to change settings. But that is a tradeoff for the small size in a digital watch. I needed something waterproof to swim with for not much money, and this does the trick for me
on September 8, 2015
I loved the appearance of this watch and was so glad when I received it. I am a long time Timex watch wearer and have had nothing but good experiences. It says it is good for swimming, however after 5 minutes splashing (not even swimming) in the pool I noticed a little condensation inside the watch. I immediately took off the watch and haven't used it in the pool at all but the condensation never quite went away. Four months later, the first two digits are acting up. Half of those numbers are missing or very light. My husband suggested that changing the battery might help. The watch is less than 5 months old but I'll give it a shot. I'll adjust my rating depending on the outcome.
on December 6, 2012
I love this watch, I work at a airport and we are always putting in times in military format, it comes in handy. Also i have been stuck in heavy rain outside, as well as take my bath. Talk about water proof. AWesome and so Sweet to have!!!!
on February 1, 2013
I only bought this one because my first Timex 1440 watch's band broke. I have had that one for over 10 years and hope this one does as well. That said, if I could find a band for my other one, I'd be overjoyed to have two.. I have encountered more than one person who is sporting the SAME watch & happy with it.
on December 30, 2012
Love that this watch has an alarm (which I use as my main alarm clock) and the stop watch. Most of the features on this watch are intuitive enough that I didn't have to read the little manual that comes along with it. Also, it says water-resistant, but I think waterproof is a more accurate way to describe it. I've worn it swimming many, many times and no problems.
on December 21, 2012
i continue to buy this watch. love the timer and stop watch function, holds up great through an active job and the gym. i never take it off and havent had a problem. eventually the band breaks but its still a fantastic watch
on February 19, 2012
Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch I bought this watch nearly 5 years ago and I am replacing it because I have beat the heck out of it. The face of it has gotten a bit scratched and the strap holder broke after catching it on something. The watch and all its functions still work! I just need the watch to look a bit more lady like because I also wear it to work in an office setting. You won't be disappointed with this watch. For all the functions it does and the design being sporty but still feminine, this is a great ladies watch.
on August 13, 2013
I needed an everyday watch, and this fits the bill. Directions are understandable and easy to follow. I wasn't aware that it was an Indiglo and figured I had to give up the light to get a Timex for the price. Surprise! It does have a light. Highly recommend this for daily wear.
on January 5, 2014
It is so easy to set up and fits my wrist very well. No complaints. I love that's I'm able to use military time for work and the light up feature is a nice touch. Lastly being able to thoroughly wash my hands with it on without worrying about it dying on me is the best.