4.0 out of 5 stars IF Your Strap Breaks!!!
Published on April 23, 2010 by Born again customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Great watch while the band lasted
Published on January 17, 2011 by LeMarq

4.0 out of 5 stars IF Your Strap Breaks!!!, April 23, 2010
I recently wrote a nasty email to customer service at Timex Group because I was upset about my irreplaceable broken strap. However, the kind and patient people in Little Rock informed me that for $10 I can send my watch in to their service center ($1.39 postage) and they will fix the strap! The turn around time was a couple weeks as they said, but when I got my watch today I was pleasantly surprised that they had not fixed the strap. They had in fact sent me a new watch entirely! Finally, a customer service that works for you even when you're out of warranty. I think its pretty great. So, if you have this problem just give a call to the TG Service Center in Little Rock and ask them about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great watch while the band lasted, January 17, 2011
This review is from: Timex Women's T5K038 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Navy Resin Strap Watch (Watch)
The watch itself is great. I bought it when my twin babies were born to keep track of the craziness. The interval timers, 3 alarms, night light were all very helpful. However, I wish I would have paid attention to another reviewer who said the wristband doesn't last because it's true. I have had this watch for 15 months, only take it off to shower, and the band separated from the watch. It looks ugly and eventually will break off. The watch seems to want to last a lifetime but with a failing wristband, what's the point? I don't want to buy a sports watch every year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch while it lasted, September 14, 2010
Stewart "fl mom" (Indialantic, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
My first ironman watch. Loved this watch for the year and 5 months before the band broke. First the rubber piece that holds the watch band down broke but, I made use of a hair rubber band to hold it down. Then the band cracked and broke off. You cannot replace these bands. You have to buy a new watch. I pretty much wore this watch the whole time I had it so, it may be the life of these type of watches. Loved it but don't really want to replace the watch every year and a half. Wish Timex would come up with a replacement band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for runners!, May 7, 2009
I have bought several cheap watches in the past, so I decided rather than continue to buy ones that broke I would spend a little extra and get one of higher quality. I am very pleased with my purchase, the watch looks great, it's very light (I barely realize it's on my wrist), and it definitely works in the water! Great buy overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, August 18, 2009
bought this watch for cycling, swimming, hiking, etc. really does the trick and like the multiple alarms.
Fits my small wrist well and is extremely comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, February 24, 2009
It does exactly what it's supposed to. Tell time, chronograph, multiple time zones, split chrono, etc.
The only thing that brought the appeal of it down a bit was its size. It is particularly small. even for people use to small watches.
However its main attribute comes of its size, its weight. It is so light that I couldn't feel when I went running, which was the reason for which I bought it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking watch, April 19, 2010
I love my watch! It is stylish and it has many features, I would buy it all over again. I only wish it had a heartbeat monitor, it would make the perfect package!

1.0 out of 5 stars nice but won't last, July 2, 2011
I've had this watch for 10 months and everything was fine until last weekend. I went to the beach and came out of the ocean after 15 minutes of swimming and there was no clock when I wanted to see the time. The face came off the band and I was never able to find it. It looks like it was glued to the band but not resistant to water.
I do not recommend this watch. I had my doubts buying a Timex but the watch looked so complete that I decided to give it a try.... Well, lesson learned and never again!

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch!, October 7, 2009
A. Gegelys (Chester, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Great watch for anything--even wear it for a casual day, not just my sports. Only drawback, if I have to have one, is the band. It is a longer band and I have smaller wrist. The band has a locking set up to control the extra band material. This hinge is sometimes annoying to unhinge. It's so minor, wouldn't make this an issue with buying another watch of same make!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but.., August 15, 2013
I had to buy a second one within 30 days of the first since the indigo ow night lite quit and I needed that function. I have had several of the Timex Ironmen watches over many years and was surprised when it quit but. It was very irritating.