5.0 out of 5 stars watch
I love this watch. The color is pretty and the numbers are big so I can read the time without putting on my glasses. It's also big enough so when my wrist swells I can make it bigger. I take showers and go swimming with it on. The price is great too.
Published on July 22, 2008 by Patricia Donohue

2.0 out of 5 stars How to set the time!
Ok, I just spent forever trying to figure out how to set the time on this watch. I couldn't find it anywhere on Google, so for anyone else in the same boat, here it is:
Published on November 14, 2011 by mobsy74

2.0 out of 5 stars How to set the time!, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Timex Women's T5K081 1440 Sports Digital Light Green Resin Strap Watch (Watch)
Hold down the Mode button until the Set Alarm mode starts (the alarm time will appear on the screen and it will be flashing). Then hit Mode AGAIN! That gets you into the Time Set mode. From there, the Start/Stop button will cycle through the items you can change (hour, minute, day of the week, day of the month, month), and the Set button will adjust the value.
A couple of other useful tidbits:
Turn on/off the alarm:
Press and hold the Set button, then push the Start/Stop button. This will cycle through the alarm and chime on/off settings.
24-Hour Time:
Press and hold the Set button, then push the Mode button. This will toggle the 24-Hour time.
Seriously, Timex, it should NOT be this difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, July 22, 2008
Patricia Donohue "Patsy Donohue" (pawcatuck, ct. United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch, October 29, 2009
Decent watch for a cheap price. It tells the time, date, day of the week, and has a back light. The ridges on the band get dirty really fast though, and I've yet to find a way to clean it. Soap and water, even bleach hasn't helped yet.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT waterproof!, September 26, 2009
A Kid's Review
I recently purchased this watch for work as a veterinarian, and within weeks moisture began to develop within the face to such an extent that I can no longer read the numbers. Of course, the TIMEX warranty will not cover any damages/defects to the watch that are related to moisture. I do not recommend this product unless you plan to keep that wrist dry...!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY NEW WATCH!, September 22, 2009
This watch is great! Wore it around, got tons of compliments! Only problem: a little hard to set time & date, but I eventually got it. haha. Well, I LOVE IT! DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR MONEY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, September 30, 2011
I purchased this watch simply because it was inexpensive. I was pleasantly surprised. I've now had it for 2 months and haven't had any problems. I really like the large numbers and the fact that it doesn't beep unnecessarily like many digital watches. I expected the watch to be a temporary fix until I could replace my Fossil I'd had for years, but I've fallen in love with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, January 7, 2010
I chose this watch for it's functions. It meets my requirements, and it's comfortable. It is a little cumbersome to set, though. I had to get out the instructions, and even then, it was a little tricky.

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch...reasonable easy to set the new time etc., August 17, 2009
Got compliments on it the first time I wore it. Easy to set the time etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, good product, but loses colour., March 2, 2009
The watch is OK, nice for children but loses original colour after a couple of weeks (maybe due to exposure to sun, but...)

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch!, April 27, 2010
This little watch seriously is a great investment for me. It has lived up to A LOT of daily abuse that I'm sure would have already broken a cheap walmart watch. I constantly have it submerged in ice cold water. The band is very comfortable and sturdy. I really enjoy this watch and when it does break I will buy another just like it.

Rate and Discover Movies